free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Female Werewolf needles in a haystack
View Single Post
Unread 01-17-2017   #622
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: Female Werewolf needles in a haystack

Not to get our hopes up too much, but I think this actually might be legitimate. This past year has been the year of the upset: The Chicago Cubs won the World Series for the first time in more than a century, Trump won the White House, and now we might FINALLY get a decent female werewolf TF. (In fact, I used to make a joke that being a female werewolf fan is similar to being a Chicago Cubs fan.) Not only is Anna listed as the lead in this movie on the movie’s official IMDb entry, but the movie is also listed on her IMDb. And it would make sense that one of the reasons the remake is being made in the first place is because the lead werewolf is now a woman, as an interesting twist to the original; otherwise, what’s the point in remaking it? This is all very promising. Also, I’m not sure why everyone is so surprised they picked an attractive actress to play the lead role. When has Hollywood ever cast an ugly actress to play the lead in a movie? (unless they were trying to make some sort of point) But, assuming that this is real, there are two remaining problems, the first of which was already mentioned: 1) Based on her past work, especially on YouTube, it is unlikely this actress is going to get fully nude during the TF, but there will probably be lots of shots of her back and could even conceivably be a quick shot of her butt and side boob(s), and 2) it’s possible the TF will be mostly or 100% CGI, but there is reason to hope this might not be the case; since the writer/director of the remake is the son of the writer/director of the original, one would think he would remain faithful to the original’s vision and use practical effects for the TF. We need to coax Rick Baker out of retirement. Anyone still have that online petition urging the remake of “AWIL” to feature a woman and use full-body practical effects? Now’s the time to get it out there again.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote