The Process Forum - View Single Post - mind control, bimbo transformation
View Single Post
Unread 07-12-2017   #3001
ederin
Process Fan

Re: mind control, bimbo transformation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatoh Ry?zaki View Post
Limerick has a new title out: The Girls in Dorm 3B. It's a slightly different take on the college campus virus storyline, but has shades of Endorphins thanks to the enclosed nature of setting a narrative within a dorm. I do appreciate the sort of flashback-esque structuring to prevent the work from going in the direction of a straight-narrative, though. Limerick is one of the few prose writers who I think could really successfully integrate the erotica with varying forms of storytelling and prose styles, so I'm happy to see him to continue to play around.

According to MCStories May was the tenth anniversary of What You've Done For Me. I am blown over and in complete admiration that Limerick's kept his little world going for so long. I think it is definitely time for a re-read soon, especially as we come up on the tenth anniversary of some other favorites of mine next year, like Backwash and Business Casual, Endorphins, Calving Signs, A(ci)dmission, Careers in Science and The Man in Room Ten.

Holy shit, a lot of the big stories were written in 2008. O.o
Thanks Gatoh. I did peak in 2008.

Dorm 3B is written as a tribute to the structure in Cristina's Mounten & Mayne. It's vaguely a Calving Signs story, to the extent that it matters.

It is really hard to come up with original ideas lately!
ederin is offline   Reply With Quote