free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Small Fortune - Shrink Fan Comics
View Single Post
Unread 03-10-2017   #22
J Yubari
Frequent Poster

Re: Small Fortune - Shrink Fan Comics

Wow... there's a lot to respond to in this thread.

First things first, we are rolling out Paypal as a payment method this coming week. Integration is tricky but we already have it up and running for VoreFan and BDSMFan.

You should be able to sign up using debit, credit or gift cards via Verotel. I've contacted their client services department and they informed me that it should be OK. If it doesn't work it may be blocked by that specific card issuer, in which case you'd need to contact them to allow the payment to go through. Please note that some cards (like those branded with Disney characters) will not work since payments to adult-related services are not for young folks. Regular visa/mastercard gift cards should work. American Express is not accepted for adult-related services.

I totally understand some of you may want to avoid an awkward conversation with a phone representative about unblocking a payment -- but I doubt they care or even know what the payment is for. If anonymity is essential to you I suggest paying with bitcoin since it's "pseudo-anonymous" and the only info we will receive is a random bitcoin wallet address and your e-mail -- no name, address or any other identifying info.

I should also point out that we do our best to keep your information private (as per our privacy policy). We don't share or sell your information to anyone. We've implemented HTTPS (SSL) across our websites for an added layer of security.

tldr; paypal coming soon

Ok, carry on folks!