free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - tell me what you all think?
View Single Post
Unread 12-31-2006   #1
marshmallowkingII

tell me what you all think?

((just for a heads up sorry in advance, if i seem too over friendly))

well.. just some random thing i made do to the overflowing inspiration i saw in this place.. ((mostly from all the hentai manga i've spotted in some area's on here. i blame all of you for it for shame on you, for shame! XD cause i get easily influenced.. (art wise that is))

anways i dwelling from the point.

this character doesnt have a name nore is it offical (but she does belong to me none the less.just something i made up..
((the concept is of those female warriors that are odens lil helpers. ther called "valkyrei's". something of "VIKING mythology" though in her case she's a false one. (how is that you ask?)

Because she doesnt follow the will of oden.

but her plot device? she's an light-dark-elf, that has a powerful item in her grasp. a heirloom if you will! ((meaning she has to protect it with her life since there are other out there seeking its "power".

it gives her loads of enegy that it stores itself certain area's of her body like in her hips.butt,breast, and thighs,etc,etc..
though even after reverting to dare i say normal it sometimes leaves her with a little "extra mass" each time she transforms.
((as for food she barly eats.. maybe once or twice a month since she's always on the run in a scence she's kinda like a camel XD..

well tell my what ya think of her?

((lol sorry i seemed to have jabbered once again >.>;

without farther delay i give to you's guys!!!..... hmm oh! here we go!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg scan0018.jpg (533.8 KB, 2310 views)
File Type: jpg scan0019.jpg (339.8 KB, 2441 views)
File Type: jpg scan0015.jpg (276.0 KB, 2203 views)

Last edited by marshmallowkingII; 12-31-2006 at 02:54 AM.