free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - tell me what you all think?
View Single Post
Unread 12-31-2006   #6
katheb
Frequent Poster

It is very nice indeed.

Pic one :
Nice BG although it would be easier for you to draw the BG on a seperate paper and add it after you scan them into the PC.

Character pic 1 : She seems like she is falling to the left and not standing straight . the face from the side looks a little flat . and the hands needs more detail [and drawing practice]

Positioning Pic 1: What is the reason for the pic??? TO show the BG the charecter or her weapon ?

im assuming the main thing you want to show is the character having the rest secondary . that means the character should be near the center if you want to show more of the sword without losing focus of the character you might want to draw the sword pointing towards the viewer more instead of 100% side view.

----------------

Pic 2 : the characters hand seems good but the rest of the pose is slightly off i recommend you draw a wire frame or a stick figure of the character to figure out tough poses before hand .

also the perspective is slightly off [i cant help you with this im not that good at perspective myself sadly] you may want to draw the perspective lines and the point of origin [wich is offscreen in this pic]

and the face looks good almost too good [I have seen that face before in a manga ] but maybe im seeing things .did you trace the face or copy it from some place ? if not then well done drawing it looks good.

pic 3 is perfect Woo!
katheb is offline   Reply With Quote