free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Voice acting
Thread: Voice acting
View Single Post
Unread 10-05-2012   #5
Leif
Process Fan

Re: Voice acting

Thanks for the tips Abazaba. The thing is that Paypal doesn't accept adult content. I've been serching the web for days, hoping to find a trustworthy page, where I can sell my work.

In other words, I found ONE. But then again, they are connected to paypal, so adult content is forbidden. If any of you know any alternative to paypal, I'm all ears (eyes in this case)

C4S is rather expensive, the same is kinkbomb, so personally I rather not use them, and if there was any cheaper alternative I would be able to keep the prices lower as well!

*EDIT*
I know I posted this on the BE forum as well. Just want to make sure people don't miss it.

The clips will be delayed at least 2 weeks. My partner doesn't have the time to record them at the moment because she have a lot of work that needs to be finnished in time. I'm really sorry about this, and I'll do everything in my power to get them up and running as soon as possible.

In the due time, if you have any suggestions or ideas you want me to record I'm all open. Just send me PM's and I'll see what I can do.

Again I'm sorry

Last edited by Leif; 10-06-2012 at 02:34 AM.
Leif is offline   Reply With Quote