free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Big Splash Two (AP / AR / GTS /SM)
View Single Post
Unread 03-29-2016   #17
10th_man_down
Frequent Poster

Re: The Big Splash Two (AP / AR / GTS /SM)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamtales View Post
Part of the issue is that people want different things from the stories. I like mixing SW and AR, others hate it. Also working with any artist is going to result in a slightly different story than what I envisioned. They each have their own way of interpreting things, and sometimes that makes the story better. I think you can also get overly focused on the small details, although I try to be as accurate as possible.
Personally I don't mind the mixing stuff but I feel like then you also need to please everyone, for me I absolutely love AR but I felt like the AP and GTS got the better process of this, the AP was lengthy and it being combined with GTS made it even more awesome and that's good for the fans. Maybe it was the "no nipples" censorship that threw me off but I also felt it wasn't very "lengthy" as the AP and GTS process. I also read on your site you're planning something called "Flu Shots" right? will that have gradual slow AR process? Though I will probably buy it regardless because I love your comics.
10th_man_down is offline   Reply With Quote