free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Big Splash Two (AP / AR / GTS /SM)
View Single Post
Unread 04-04-2016   #22
RedJack
♠♣ Jack the Ripper ♦♥

Re: The Big Splash Two (AP / AR / GTS /SM)

I'm really happy to see my favorite comic from you guys get a sequel. But quite frank... it wasn't nearly as good as the first one and plus the girl didn't get that big, while the Male Shrinkage was a big turn off. I know everyone has there own taste, but could have dealt with out it. But it does seem insulting they shrink really small, but the only Giantess only grows to mini-giantess size? And just like a few others mentioned, the lack of nipples was really off putting. Maybe it was the age issue, but come on. It just looks weird ^^;

Now with all that said, it was a good comic. But doesn't live up to the original at all I'm sorry to say. Which is such a huge disappointment. I hope their will be a third with just girls only and more process in all of it. Even though I don't care for AR at all, it fits well with this story's plot line of causing shrinking and AR in one lake, and causing AP and GTS in the other. So that is perfectly fine. I just wished the GTS wasn't as fast and she grew a LOT more than what she did in this one. Yes I know the first one was fast too, but it didn't feel as fast as this one did.

Overall, it's a nice comic and honestly a take or leave in purchasing it. Now that is just my opinion everyone! So I don't want to hear it! Thank you Dreamtales for your hard work and we hope you can improve in the 2nd sequel if one is to be made of this series. Keep up the hard work.
RedJack is offline   Reply With Quote