The Process Forum - View Single Post - Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store
View Single Post
Unread 11-01-2014   #12
Robopengy
Happy owl

Re: Comicbookbabe's Growth Audio Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedJack View Post
Some SFX would be nice, that was my only beef with the MP3s since it's harder to get into something your listening to, than watching something, though that isn't to say that her product is bad, it just could use a little more topping so to speak.

Oh okay, well that's understandable, I only ask since I like younger GTS under the age of 18 and the likes and I'm also a fan of AP as well. But everyone has their likes and dislikes and comfort, so no hard feelings there. Thanks for answering that and for being respectful to another fetish type group. Since most folks find that underage or AP/AR stuff weird and gross, though their are much worse things on the web O_o But again, the old saying... if you don't like it, then don't look

I figure that is where you like to have commissions sent, well I will send one to get an idea if you don't mind. I'm a bit tight on cash, so I hope you understand, I am window shopping.

That Veronica sounds so familiar, would you happen to have some pics of her vids? If you don't mind me asking.
There are some clips with SFX, two of my three commissions have had them. Just so you guys know.
Robopengy is offline   Reply With Quote