free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Cow Girl Farmer (Cuddlebeam)
View Single Post
Unread 09-01-2013   #21
CuddleBeam
DO THE IMPOSSIBLE

Re: Cow Girl Farmer (Cuddlebeam)

Update:

Sorry for the delays, Betakey folks. I trying to get this client thing to work, so that you'd get updates automatically, but it just doesn't want to go. I'll make a few calls to some uni people to see if they know some alternative, but if it doesn't work out, I'll just have to send you mediafire links, and update through that (which will be a hassle in long-term :I ).

I've got personal duties to take care of, so I'll be away from the internet for two days. I'll get the calls done for when I come back though. You'll get your keys by then, or if I still don't get it working, I'll just have to send you the mediafire links as a hotfix for now.

This also means that I won't be able to check on the pics during those days. The artists that needed replies have gotten thier replies. Further questions will be replied when I come back (The 5th of July, at the evening or so.)

And if you were wondering about the video, I'm going to put my own magnificent voice :P (The video guy doesn't know english, he will just assemble and record the thing). If someone of you guys has a nice voice (my voice is kinda mediocre), send me a PM and we'll arrange something.

My Deviantart: http://cuddle-beam.deviantart.com/
CuddleBeam is offline   Reply With Quote