The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Cleavage Accounts
View Single Post
Unread 01-09-2018   #42
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

Okay, I present to you "Bosom Destiny."
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078X3S2LY

Elizabeth leads a normal, average life until she becomes the sole heir to her eccentric Great Aunt Eunice's estate. But in order to receive the multi-million dollar windfall she has to live alone on the property for six months and is only allowed a limited amount of time off the property requiring the use of an ankle bracelet. As she quits her job and says goodbye to her family and friends and moves in, she realizes there is more than meets the eye to the house, and the land. She is not alone, and the house has a life of its own but it is the affects of merely living in the residence that soon manifest in her changing, growing bust line. At first she welcomes the growth, but too much happens too fast and she is faced with a dire dilemma. Her growing bust is not just a random side effect, but part of a grander plan that has society level implications.

I tried to step a little out of my comfort zone. This does contain elements of absorption "vore." Which don't get me wrong, it isnt what you think. Someone who is heavy into vore (oral or contact) will probably call my version of it not true vore and I am fine with that. I just think if you find the idea a turnoff, still give the story a chance because it isn't quite the same method as some of the stories and comics I have seen which are very gory. This story is NOT gory.

I wanted to capture what a woman who isn't excited about nor asked for a huge chest or continued growth might go through.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:39 AM.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote