free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Cleavage Accounts
View Single Post
Unread 01-28-2018   #46
JJStrebas
BE Writer

Re: The Cleavage Accounts

Okay, so I promised myself when I started doing this that I would force myself to write outside my comfort zone occasionally to hone my skills.

Bosom Destiny was the first of those efforts and thanks to all of you it is already on track to being my most popular story.

So with that said, my next two efforts will deal with subject matter that may not be popular with many of you and I totally understand. Just please hang in there with me and I will continue to produce more traditional offerings as i go on.

The first of these outside the lines titles is called Compatible Extremes. It involves a FUTA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B079DLNVB2

Callie is the most beautiful woman around. She knows this to be true, it isn't bravado or delusion. She is the subject of an on-going effort by a pharmaceutical giant that has wreaked havoc with her social life and turned her into a collection of superlatives. She has an incredible body and an unknowable beauty that allows her to have any man she wants. The only problem is, her insatiable hunger for sex and fulfillment has left her unable to be satisfied by any man.

Distraught, depressed and devastated - she believes she will never find someone to really love if she can never gain true satisfaction. As the forces in her body reach their peak, she ponders what her future holds.

Then she meets Risana.

Her world is turned upside down as she struggles to understand how a woman with more physical beauty then her could even exist. She wants to know everything about her, what her background is. Was she too part of the pharmaceutical trial? What she uncovers is a tremendous secret that Risana is hiding that she never could have foreseen.

This is an erotic story about a straight woman meeting and falling in love with a Futanari. It includes breast expansion. There is female/futa intercourse.

Last edited by JJStrebas; 07-23-2018 at 09:40 AM.
JJStrebas is offline   Reply With Quote