Thread: berrygirl
View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2014   #38
Metatron
Alea iacta est

Re: berrygirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordaltros View Post
do you think that there's anything that can be done to get things "bumping" again?

i think we all need some kind of hub.
a site that has a good deal dedicated to the whole berry expansion thing.
someplace outside the confines of DA where berry artists and admirers can accumulate.
but then that still leaves the original problem of people's attitude and lack of etiquette.

you'd think that with the Process having as many members as it does, that there would be more activity on this part of the forum.
but i understand that not everyone on this site is into the whole blueberry thing.

we need to get more people flocking here.

hmmmmmmm.......
the wheels in my head be turning, they be.
I would say there is hope but at present there is not much

The process has bunch of lurkers. (not to bash this place it is the same with any other forum) lurkers comprise the bulk of your members. Then you have the 1-2 times a year poster, so on and so on to the everyday member each time the percentage shrinks substantially.

I attribute the etiquette issue to posting in such a large forum like DA they handle so much work there is very little room for adjudication just rubber stamping issues indiscriminately. Expansion mansion had a fairly good system that was in sort of a beta phase that needed to be upgraded but it never got off the ground.

If something like DA could be formed for INF/WG/BE/GTS and if word got out. ie big name artists such as Johnny, Bust,Kabran, (just to name a few) were dedicated to posting in this new gallery forum. I could see it having a very strong pull. If it were a streamlined (ie no print sales no this subsection that subsection of art type then add your tags) version of DA with the forum section attached it could work.
Metatron is offline   Reply With Quote