free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Hot in Cleveland - Animated Special
View Single Post
Unread 07-30-2014   #7
vid
Frequent Poster

Re: Hot in Cleveland - Animated Special

I'm posting a quick summary here but technically this involved 3 separate processes so I'm wondering if this shouldn't be in "Everything Else?"

Set-up: Main characters are in a cartoon universe and are granted wishes by Steven Tyler (just go with it) that sets up 3 roughly 10-minute cutaway skits.

The first is a Willy Wonka satire involving beauty treatments. In true Wonka fashion, the 3 try out untested stuff and get into wackiness.

-Jane Leeves goes into the Inflator. Pretty nice process - real-time inflation, she sounds practically orgasmic as it happens, and she spends the rest of the skit as a balloon, even getting tied to Valerie Bertinelli's wrist and squeezing through a door frame.

-Bertinelli goes into a Modelizer which makes her (offscreen unfortunately) taller and thinner, but, like a model, stupid. Like, cross-eyes stupid.

-Wendi Malick steals youth pills (some cute play on Gobstoppers) and ARs in spurts into a baby.

Don't know where I can find an upload but if I do I'll let you know. Fetish stuff aside, it was honestly pretty funny.
vid is offline   Reply With Quote