free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrink Fan Comics launching August 15, 2016!
View Single Post
Unread 03-28-2017   #34
scidram
Frequent Poster

Re: Shrink Fan Comics launching August 15, 2016!

I look at it this way:

First off, I'm overjoyed ShrinkFan exists. We get regular content in two formats: (1) the one-shot giveaway gallery, and I love how the one I submitted came out; (2) monthly 15-page comics covering such a variety of shrinking woman scenarios. I stress VARIETY here. Unlike some other sites that recycle plots and characters, ShrinkFan clearly does not, and that's one of its greatest strength.

That being said, because of this variety, there are going to be comics I like more than others. I love process and the journey too, but others might just want their SWs down to doll-size in a hurry. Some want multiple SWs at multiple sizes. Some of us have a higher threshold for rough play, humiliation, etc. Some want a good story to go with the shrinking. And some just want some good old-fashioned SW sex. Because various authors have submitted scripts that have been accepted--some completed, some in process, and some still waiting to start--this variety will continue. And that's why I plan to subscribe indefinitely.

I'm not going to state my most and least favorites, but as long as this variety continues, I'm in for the long haul. I can't wait to see those upcoming comics that are previewed on the site already. I can't wait to see sequels to some favorites that promise them. And I can't wait to see the script I submitted.

Which, by the way, Dave, is most definitely NOT an insta-shrink. :-)