free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 06-09-2018   #575
azerty47-2

Re: AR / AP Request Thread(Read First Post)

Yo guys, I need help finding an apparent AR.There's apparently a chapter in the manga
Poro no Ryuugaku-ki in which the titular character has to look after his friends who were transformed into babies.

However, the chapter is question is surprisingly hard to find, because from what I've heard, it failed and was discontinued pretty quickly, as it seems to only have 17 chapters. I found the info on this site:

https://boards.fireden.net/a/thread/158204070/

After some researching, I assume the chapter in question is chapter 12, from volume 2. However, like I mentioned, it's pretty damn hard to find; only the first three chapters have been scanlated, and as far as raws go, I could only find chapter 10, which doesn't feature it. The manga was posted in Weekly Shonen Jump, and if I'm not mistaken, the chapter was apparently published in its May 29, 2017 issue. Could anyone please help me find it? The manga looks pretty cute and funny, and I'm interested in finding more of it.

EDIT: Never mind, I found it after all. I'm saving all pages and will make a post about it in a sec.

Last edited by azerty47-2; 06-09-2018 at 11:40 AM.