free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New e-book: She Stole My Boobs: A Tale of Titty Transfer
View Single Post
Unread 03-02-2015   #4
Janus Steel
The Incorrigible Author

Re: New e-book: She Stole My Boobs: A Tale of Titty Transfer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan Donym Stories View Post
I've been lurking on the forum for a while, and I've written several sexy transformation e-books that I think may be of interest to members of this community. My latest is an attribute transfer story called She Stole My Boobs: A Tale of Titty Transfer:

This story contains adult language and situations and is approximately 12,000 words.
As I'm trying to grow my own writing skills on transformations I've been purchasing other people's books and rereading a lot of the different stories and Attribute Theft, Breast Expansion and Breast Reduction are some of the areas I'm interested in writing in so this seemed like a good idea to pick up.

On the whole it's a nice story, I remember reading a very similar story with 3 people stealing someone's breasts once. I get the same vibe as that one. But I was able to finish this in one sitting, probably about 45 minutes or so.

My only complaint really has to do with the length and the price. For 3 dollars I kinda expect more than a short story, though I know 2.99 is the base price that Amazon offers for ebooks. I can't be mad because you clearly state 12,000 words. But you never really realize how long that is until you're done.

Still, like I said, it's a nice story. The imagery of how the reduction happens is actually very nice and I never thought of that imagery and that description before. Thank you for writing the story.

--Edit--

I also just left a review on Amazon for your book.

"One of the common failings among honorable people is a failure to appreciate how thoroughly dishonorable some other people can be, and how dangerous it is to trust them" - Thomas Sowell
"Though I am always in haste, I am never in a hurry." - John Wesley
"But it's an easy fix. One line of dialogue. 'Thank God we invented the... you know, whatever device.'" - Rob Lowe, Thank you for Smoking

Last edited by Janus Steel; 03-02-2015 at 08:19 PM. Reason: Adding comment
Janus Steel is offline   Reply With Quote