free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!
View Single Post
Unread 06-14-2021   #98
Zeeky
Lurker

Re: The Official "Destruction Damsels" Growth Video Thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DestructionDamsels View Post
Been a little quiet here, but mainly since my brain was trying to "de-mush" after cramming to finish "A Growing Resident". BUT, finally picking up steam again behind the scenes, as I've knocked out the first rough cut of our next scene: "A Growing News Story", featuring the return of Canary Addison in all her beautifully busty glory. The only downside in finishing a rough cut is dropping my guard, thinking "oh, it's nearly complete", but then remembering everything left and how this is, at best, the halfway point. Still got:

-Chroma keying
-Background plate filming/compositing
-Animations
-Sound effect mixing/editing

But, in the meantime, here's a "timeline teaser"... aiming to hopefully have this ready by mid-July, but once the finish line truly seems like it's in my sights, a solid release date will be announced

Oh yeah! I recall you mentioning that this might have the best shirt bursting, button bursting z and bra bursting of yours yet!

Which isn't too much a surprise. In growth videos, I've always found button up shirt destruction to be better than non-button shirt destruction, what with the extra time and layers that go into destroying them!
Zeeky is offline   Reply With Quote