free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)
View Single Post
Unread 07-20-2008   #626
Von Krieger
Author of Erotica

Re: Evil conversion(for the lack for better term)

Hmm, I'm surprised that some of Dark Kaminari's works haven't shown up here yet. Or maybe they have and I just missed them.

Anyways, here's the bulk of DK's 'corruption' themed work, as well as a few corruption type images that I commissioned from Halcyon/Feline Space Pirate awhile back.

The first two are of a dragonslayer named Danielle, who was cursed by a dracomancer to absorb a portion of the draconic essence of every dragon she killed from then onward. First pic shows her in the early stages of the curse, while the second is after the dracomancer sent a few of her lesser dragons after Danielle.

The third image is of an elven priestess, defiled in her temple by Megasa, a mighty sorceress with many scaled creatures under her thrall. The medusa-naga demonstrates her army's very vigorous recruiting processes.

Would anyone mind if I posted links to some of the stories I've written with a similar theme to this thread?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg peach_trans.jpg (130.1 KB, 727 views)
File Type: jpg usagi_transform.jpg (75.0 KB, 659 views)
File Type: jpg usagi_transform_2b.jpg (65.5 KB, 624 views)
File Type: jpg usagi_transform_2c.jpg (71.9 KB, 621 views)
File Type: jpg ami_trans.jpg (199.3 KB, 642 views)
File Type: jpg makoto_transform.jpg (85.3 KB, 654 views)
File Type: jpg hellkat02e.jpg (34.1 KB, 670 views)
File Type: jpg hellkat02g2.jpg (91.5 KB, 696 views)
File Type: jpg hellkat01dg.jpg (158.5 KB, 816 views)

Last edited by Von Krieger; 07-20-2008 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Info on commissioned pics
Von Krieger is offline   Reply With Quote