free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon
View Single Post
Unread 09-13-2021   #86
ZoeBrownWerewoman
Process Fan

Re: [Paid] Zoe Brown's 'Werewoman Adventures' Stories on Amazon

Available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09G2PPQLC
Find me on the web at http://www.zoebrown.net
Or support me on Patreon at http://www.patreon.com/zoebrown

'No matter how uncomfortable the prospect of doing so made me, I would have to put on the XR-F-875 ‘female’ bodysuit and turn myself into a woman today if I wanted to remain a free. . . well, I was going to say a ‘free man,’ but—you get my drift. I was going to have to become. . . ‘Olivia.’'

In 2015, a team of scientific researchers working for a secret government research lab located below the DARPA building in Arlington, Virginia are just on the verge of completing the final checks on an experimental piece of ultra-high-tech, 'next-gen' cutting-edge infiltration and disguise technology designated 'XR-875' (the first-ever fully-versatile human 'bodysuits,' designed to turn anyone, anywhere in the world, into any other human being imaginable, at any time) when on the day before the official 'Field Test' of the prototype suits are scheduled to take place their Project Manager marches down into the XR-'bodysuit' design and testing lab and orders the members of the team to pack up the two not-quite-fully-certified-safe-for-human-testing-yet prototype bodysuits (one designed to appear 'male' and the other 'female'), and join a security convoy preparing to take the units off-site for a previously-unannounced, spur-of-the-moment 'field test' conducted under his own authority at a secret black-site 'testing facility' just outside of Arlington. The scientists object, insisting on completing their safety checks before authorizing live human trials of the experimental pieces of infiltration and disguise technology, but are overruled.

But when the secured-transport convoy carrying the suits is ambushed on its way to their secure destination by an elite team of Eastern European mercenaries who kill most of the members of the convoy and attempt to make off with the bodysuits, it becomes apparent to the only unscathed 'survivor' of the massacre, the twenty-nine-year-old Dr. DAMON CARTER, who escapes from the scene of the ambush only by the skin of his teeth, and with both of the prototype bodysuits 'safe' in his possession, that the team of scientific researchers responsible for designing and developing the bodysuits has been betrayed from within.

When the sinister villains responsible for planning the attack manage to pin responsibility for the murderous ambush on him, Damon is forced to flee lest the suits he is guarding be snatched up by the same bloody-handed bad guys who have killed or wounded all the rest of his closest friends and colleagues and he wind up facing a future of unjust imprisonment for crimes he didn't commit. Knowing that he lacks the skills necessary to successfully evade a nationwide manhunt, he is forced to turn to the same bodysuit technology which he played a part in developing in order to help him assume a new identity and 'disappear.'

But when the 'male' prototype unit of the XR-875 series bodysuits is revealed to have been damaged during the ambush earlier in the day, Damon unexpectedly finds himself forced to face an unwelcome and initially unsettling choice: does he simply wait around in his apartment to be arrested for crimes he didn't commit, or does he 'man up' sufficiently in order to brave the disconcerting experience of being the first man in the world to field test a fully-functional female bodysuit?

At just over 32,000 words, Field Test (Part One) is the first instalment in a new, on-going serial series about the development of ultra-high-tech, 'next-gen' super-realistic female bodysuits, and of one researcher's desperate, dangerous, girlish, and thrillingly romantic adventures while on the run, posing as a member of the opposite sex. Hope you enjoy!
ZoeBrownWerewoman is offline   Reply With Quote