free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrink Fan Comics launching August 15, 2016!
View Single Post
Unread 03-27-2017   #28
DangerousDave
Frequent Poster

Re: Shrink Fan Comics launching August 15, 2016!

My 6-month subscription just ended, and I'm trying to decide if and when to renew it.

I jumped right onboard when I heard you were opening a shrinking-centric site, but as a process fan, I'm all about the journey. So far, I've read 10 comics (12, if I count power patrol's 3 chapters as 3 comics), and here's my overview:

- Better night
- Small fortune
- Small justice
- Bully
- Whos the boss
- Undertoe
- Power patrol chapter 3 (I've excluded Power patrol chapter 1, which mostly has a GTS, and I think is a crossover from GTS-Fan.)
These 7 comics are all insta-shrinks, with a single page (2 at most) rushing through the mini SW stages, spending the bulk of the story on doll sizes or below. Some of these are well drawn and have decent stories, and I would enjoy a sequel for them, hopefully with a bit more process.

- Power patrol chapter 2 has a nice mini SW sequence. Could have been longer before moving on to doll size, but I'll take what I can get.

- Down with skeptics
- The more I drink
- Watch your tongue
These 3 are full of process. Gradual, stays a bit on every stage. They had their flaws, but still, I loved them (Cezar nix - that's you qzar9999, right? Good job! I also liked your 'small fortune' despite its lack of process)
Basically, my question is - how many more of these can I expect to get?

Check out my free 3D stories:
Just a little bit and Money and Power, sexy love stories between shrinking men and growing women.

They have lots of size changing fun...

Also, check out my newer stories for sale here.
Enjoy!

Last edited by DangerousDave; 03-28-2017 at 09:20 AM.
DangerousDave is offline   Reply With Quote