free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Shrink Ray Fight! [Forum Game]
View Single Post
Unread 03-24-2019   #161
FloweringWillows
Device User

Re: Shrink Ray Fight! [Forum Game]

Sara jumps as the shrinking from all 3 shots catch up with her. The tingles begin to cover her as the inches start to slip away, her hoodie and shorts starting to look a bit baggy. As she gets halfway through the shrinking her bust increase starts to become apparent and her eyes widen at their sheer size.

"Whoa.... So this is what it feels like, they're so BIG! Glad I didn't wear a bra today, then again I would have just shrunk out of em anyway."

She then hugs her chest as she continues to shrink and her breast grow. The shrinking finally stops and she then processes her new size and much larger clothes.

"Wow, my clothes are so roomy now! *glances at hands* Wow look at how my sleeves have started covering my hands... I see why you all like this, Mmmm God this is turning me on right now! I'm glad I'm still like a giant to you all though. Shame I only have 1 shot left, don't want to just waste it nonchalantly now... ZAP!" *Zaps Armour with last shot, making sure it'll shrink her boobs as well* "Enjoy!"

Thank you Sai for the avatar!!! <3<3<3

FloweringWillows is offline   Reply With Quote