free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New story. A.C.E.S.
View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2014   #3
Memorex75
Process Fan

Ch.3

A.C.E.S.
pt.3
The Ride Along

Hanna stood in front of the Accelerated Chest Enlargement Services building working up the nerve to go inside. “This is the dumbest choice I've ever made.” She said and opened the door. In side was like any office waiting room, a woman behind a desk in the corner typed away at her computer and a row of chairs sat along the wall. “Hello.” the secretary said. “Do you have an appointment?” “Yes I think so, my name is Hanna Summers.” “Oh miss Summers have a seat and Grace will be down in a minute.” The woman paged Grace and Hanna waited.

When Grace came out she led Hanna into the back and toured her around the office. It had the feeling of being more like a fire house than an office, there were couches and a big TV in one corner and a workout room in back. Grace lead her over to her desk and started going over how there was paper work and reports to do on every job. “The place looks awfully empty?”Hanna said. “Yeah Sydney and Kesia are out on calls and its Jennifer and Joanna's day off, we'll just wait for a call and then we can head out.” “So, um if I were to agree to all this what happens?” Hanna asked. “Well first there is the hand off.” Grace said. “You would take over for Beth, the woman retiring soon, It's a simple procedure that would make you like us, an A.C.E.S.” “After that we'd train you, teach you how to cure and after a few supervised jobs you would be responsible for a shift like the rest of us.” “And aside from calls what do you do all day?” Hanna asked. “Well there are odd jobs around here obviously and a rookie would get a lot of the work but it would only be for your shift.” “Aside from that mostly we just sit and come down from the last call we were on.” “Come down?” Hanna asked. Grace made a rounded motion in front of her chest and Hanna fought the urge to run. “The effects of a healing last for about 4 or 5 hours, or longer depending on the size of the patient, usually you stay on site until your able to move on your own then come back here.” “If there's another call before you come down though another girl will be called in.” As gently as Grace was trying to sell this the urge to run was building.

Just then a page for Grace sounded and she and Hanna went up front for the details. “What’s up Rachel?” Grace asked. “An in home call, good one for the girl to see, she said she wasn't to big.” The secretary replied. “Great we shouldn't have to wait to long to leave that way.” Hanna fallowed Grace to the parking lot and jumped into the SUV with her. “Oh I forgot, you can drive right?” Grace asked. “Yeah.” Hanna said. “Good otherwise we'd have to have someone drive you to your jobs, you will have to sort of relearn to drive when your big though.” Hanna just stayed quiet. “So... your still not really sold on the hole thing are you?” “Honestly.” Hanna Said. “I don't think so.” “You really think that you can turn your back on all the people that would need you?” Grace asked. “I just think I could help as a doctor more and it wouldn't be so strange.” Hanna replied. “Well lets just leave that for later today, were here.”

“Ok so here are the rules.” Grace said. “When we get in there it's not about you anymore it's about her, no mater how bad she is you have to act normal, just stand back and watch, ok?” “Ok.” Hanna said. “So her name is Whitney Doyle, she's 23 and she lives alone.” “How do we get in?” Hanna asked. “Haha perks of the job.” Grace said jingling the car keys and getting out. They went to the front door and Grace took one of the keys on the ring. “We get a master key to all the front doors to apartments in the area.” “And the apartment door?” Hanna asked. “Haha my master keys.” Grace said holding up two small metal picks. “Your gonna pick the lock.” Hanna said skeptically. “Not like we can get the patient to come to the door.” Grace replide. When they got to the door Grace did indeed pick the lock, vary quickly actually. “Your awfully good at that.” Hanna said. “Lots of practise unfortunately.” She open the door and called out. “Hello, A.C.E.S. may we come in?” “Yes please.” A voice came from around the corner. “Now just act normal.” Grace said to Hanna. As they came round the corner into the living room Hanna was hard pressed to act normal. Whitney Doyle sat in the middle of the living room on the floor, her breast were huge, almost the size of small bean bag chairs keeping her from budging an inch, the tatered remains of a T-shirt scatared around her. “Hi my name is Grace Larson.” “I'm with A.C.E.S. and I'm here to help.” “I have to ask, do you mind if this young lady stands and watches?” “She's a trainee.” “Sure I guess.” Whitney said. “I've done everything I was told in my interview and the growth has stoped so I'm ready.” “Good I'm just going to get some measurements for our records and I'll start the healing.” Hanna stood by the door and watched, the pore women could barly move, she had no idea it was like this. As Grace measure the women she said. “Good I should be able to get out of here right after the healing, I have a ride today.” “If you need any time you can stay.” Whitney said. “I owe you.” Grace walked over to Hanna and leaned in to whisper in her ear, “Could you really turn your back on helping this woman?” She looked Hanna in the eye. “Ok I'll start the healing now.” Grace said. She walked over to the girl on the floor and knelled before her. Hanna realised she didn't even know how a healing worked, she never had an interview. Grace took a deep breath and placed both her hands on the woman's swollen chest and closed her eyes. Nothing happened at first then Hanna realized Grace's chest was getting bigger under her stretching top, Whitney's chest started to shrink as well. When It was all over It was like Grace switched places with Whitney, the stretch top really was incredible, completely covering her now massive chest. Grace gave a small shudder and opened her eyes. “All done dear.” She said. Whitney slowly stood, gathering the remains of her shirt to cover herself. “Thank you.” She said. “Well all part of the job.” Grace replied. What Grace did next was impossible, she leaned back and lifted her huge chest in one smooth motion. Hanna's mouth hung open. Grace's chest jiggled and wobbled with every small move. “Well we'll be going now miss.” Grace said. “Ok and thank you again, both of you.” Whitney replied. Grace walked over in the direction of the door, the movement of her chest made Hanna stare like an idiot, her breast hung down to her waste and stuck out a good two feet, round and firm. Grace made a shoeing motion, Hanna backed out into the apartment hall and Grace followed, she had to squeeze through the door way, both sides of her chest mashing together.

“How are you moving around?” Hanna asked as they got outside. “Our bodies are different.” Grace replied. “When you do a healing your body will compensate to a certain degree so you can move but after a certain point anyone will be immobile.” As they got down to the car Grace tossed Hanna the keys. “Could you drive dear?” “I'm a little occupied.” Hanna got in but did not start the car. “I don't have a choice do I?” Hanna asked. Grace sighed. “Knew you'd figure that out eventually.” She said as she squeezed into the passengers seat, she barely fit and her tits pushed right up on the dashboard. “The government will force you if you don't agree. It's this or pretty much homelessness, they won't let you hold down a normal job.” “And I won't have to go away if I agree?” “Yes, I promise I'll make sure you stay in the city.” Grace replied. Hanna started the SUV and headed back to the agenise.
Memorex75 is offline   Reply With Quote