free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New story. A.C.E.S.
View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2014   #4
Memorex75
Process Fan

Ch.4

A.C.E.S.
pt.4
The Hand Off

Hanna had to be at the agenise for five o'clock today for the "hand off". That’s what they called the ceremony of becoming an A.C.E.S. She was excused from school now, now she would do a sort of home schooling in her off hours. She sat on the couch staring at the clock, ate lunch, this must be how death row feels. At 3:30 she went to the school to see her friends before she had to go for her appointment. When Hanna saw them coming out she went to them but Kelly went ahead of the others and stoped Hanna. “Hi Han,” she said, “Um Hanna don't get mad but the others, there really awkward about seeing you, you know because the whole A.C.E.S. thing.” “You haven't already....?” “No, not yet, today.” Hanna replied. “I don't understand, they don't want to see me?” “No, it's not that, its just... you know, one day you may have to "see them", they thought it would be really weird.” Kelly said. Of course, Hanna thought, they both tested positive. “If there willing I'd like to see them, even if that ever happens I don't what to loose my friends.” Kelly nodded and waved them over. “Hi guys.” Hanna said. “You don't have to be scared, I'm not the grim reaper of boobs just yet.” In spite of there nervousness Sammy and Phoebe laughed. Hanna rapped both of them in a big hug. “That stuff doesn't matter,” she sniffed, “we're friends.” They stayed like that for a long minute. “Your going today right?” Samantha asked. “Yeah at 5.” Hanna replied. “Um... do you un, want us to come with you?” Phoebe asked. The thought hadn't even occurred to Hanna, was she allowed? It's not like it was some sort of secret organization in an underground bunker. “You'd do that for me?” “A minute ago you were afraid that talking to me would be weird, I get the feeling this will be worse.” “You said it Han, were friends.” Kelly answered. All the pent up tension and stress of the last few days cracked then and Hanna started to cry, her friends were there for her.

The four friends stood out side the Accelerated Chest Enlargement Services building and it was five o’clock. The same woman from the other day was at her desk when Hanna and her friends walked in. “Oh miss Summers your right on time.” “Beth is already here and Grace wanted to be here for you too but it looks like you have that taken care of already.” “Yes,” Hanna replied, “I hope that’s ok right?” “No one ever said my friends couldn't come.” “No that’s fine.” Rachel replied. “It's just that I don't think this has ever happened before... They do know what’s going to happen today right?” She said pointedly looking down at Hanna's chest. “Lady one day we may be a lot worse off than Hanna will be today and she'll be there for us,” Sammy said, “We're here for her.” “Ok, Ok I'm not going to stop you.” Rachel said. “It's just really rare is all, go on in they're waiting for you.”

Inside Grace sat on a couch next to a middle aged woman Hanna assumed was Beth. Grace stood up to greet the girls, her chest was not huge but swollen several sizes more than the norm. Must have had to work today, Hanna thought. “Hanna I'm glad you’re here and these must be your friends?” “Yes they wanted to be here for me.” Hanna said. “Well lets get this show on the road.” Beth said standing up. Grace took Hanna aside. “Ok Hanna now you've seen me heal a woman already, it's just like that only you'll be taking the little extra something you need to be an A.C.E.S. rather than all the excess.” “So I'll be as big as her?” Hanna asked eying Beth’s enormous rack, the woman had big round breast only a little smaller than her head but she had a more appropriate build for it, Hanna would look freakish at that size. “That’s right and she'll be brought back to normal so if it helps think of it like a healing.” A life sentence of a healing. Hanna thought. Would she be that age before she could retire? “So what do I actually do?” “All that’s needed is skin to skin contact and well... will, willing her breasts into you, that’s the only way
I can explain it.” Grace said. “Normally the two women do this topless but seeing as you brought an audience would you like to have my gift for you early?” Grace held up the smallest shirt Hanna had ever seen, almost as small as baby’s clothes. When she took it in hand and felt the stretch she knew right away what it was and thanked Grace.

Hanna stepped out of the back room where she changed, the form fitting stretchy top was a tricky thing to get on but after her head was in it pulled over her body with no effort, stretching as she pulled it down. It hugged every curve she had. Hanna's breasts were never anything to write home about but she was not flat chested, she couldn't help but think the outfit made her look good. Beth stood in the middle of the TV area, topless. Beth's body was strange, though she looked fit and trim the inevitable age wrinkles showed on her skin in all places except her big round breast which looked like those of a woman half her age, they also were perky and firm despite there size which Hanna knew was impossible except for these women. Hanna's friend stood with Grace by the side of the room and Hanna shot a glance at them before approaching Beth. “Sorry sweetie, but there's no other way to do this than touching them.” Beth said. Taking a deep breath Hanna gingerly took both Beth's breasts in her hands, they where perfect she thought, firm but soft. A long moment pasted where Hanna didn't know what to do. “Um... not that I don't like a good grope but could you try to move along dear?” Beth said. “Take it easy Beth,” Grace said. “She's new and only seen this once.” Hanna didn't know what to do, Will them into her, what the hell was that supposed to mean. Hanna closed her eyes and tried to think of herself with these huge tits she was holding. She felt good for a moment, like the idea would be good, was she losing her mind. A moan escaped from Beth but was quickly cut off. “Why'd you stop kid it was working.” Hanna opened her eyes and her hands flew off Beth’s chest like it was a hot stove and straight to her own. They were bigger, not by much but her breasts were definitely bigger. “You have to finish Hanna.” Grace said. “Oh.” Hanna said popping back into reality. “Sorry I think I can do it now.” She placed her hands back on Beth’s chest and closed her eyes. Think of them flowing into you. She thought. The pleasant tingling feeling she felt reminded her of fooling around with Owen but the feeling that came next blew her mind. She felt her chest swell, actually swell and it felt so good she hoped it never ended. She realized the feeling faded when she heard laughing. “That’s all there is girl, sorry.” Beth said. Hanna opened her eyes and looked down.

She'd always herd the joke, can't see your own feet but it was true for her, Hanna had taken every bit of Beth's breasts. The stretch top didn't hide a thing she was huge, and it looked just like they were taken off Beth’s chest and put on hers exactly the same. “You ok dear?” Grace asked and Hanna looked up. “Yeah, it just felt so....” “I know dear, perks of the job remember?” Hanna's friends stood there with a look of mixed confusion and awkwardness. “Hey guys?” She said. They slowly came over to stand next to her. “What do they feel like?” Phoebe asked sheepishly. “Well...” Hanna said trying to come up with an answer. They felt normal enough to the touch but she was sure they should weigh more. “Normal I guess.” she replied. Just then without even asking Sammy stuck out one finger and poked them, they wobbled gently. “Samantha?!” Hanna said. “Sorry, sorry just couldn't help it, there real.” Sammy said. “Your telling me that?” Hanna replied. “Ok everyone just take a breath.” Grace said clamming the group. “Well good luck to you girl,” Beth said, “I've got a government paid trip to a warm sandy beach and for the first time in a while I won't draw a crowd in a bathing suit.” She was getting dressed here breast in a normal B to C range, when she was done she said her goodbyes to Grace and left. Hanna couldn't help but explore her new assets all shyness gone, her friends looked on just as curious.

After her friend left Hanna and Grace sat and talked on the couch. “So tomorrow you'll be in for your first training day.” “I won't be working tomorrow but Joanna and Sydney will be, Joanna is in charge of you but they will both be training you.” “Try to watch out for Sydney, she’s got a bit of a bad attitude but she’s a professional on the job, you can learn from her.” “Will I be doing a job tomorrow?” Hanna asked, with a feeling of dread and anticipation remembering the feeling of growing. “Not likely you need to learn other things first, maybe the next day though and I won't be working that day ether except being on call which means you'd have to go first.” “Ok so other than the obvious is there anything I should know about these.” Hanna asked. “Well they do glow in the dark, you'll have to get used to that.” Grace said. Hanna was dumbfounded. “What!?” she stammered. “Jess look at your face,” Grace said with a grin. “I'm kidding Hanna, aside from when your working there just regular old tits.” “Really not funny right now.” Hanna said. “Sorry everyone else "poked" fun at you, I couldn't help myself.” Hanna blushed. “Come on I'll drive you home it's getting late.” Thank god it is late Hanna thought. She didn't think she could face her family and all that awkwardness until after she had a good nights sleep. The drive was quiet and uneventful but as she got out of the SUV Grace leaned over the seat and held out her hand. “Hanna, welcome to A.C.E.S.” Hanna shook it.
Memorex75 is offline   Reply With Quote