free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New story. A.C.E.S.
View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2014   #8
Memorex75
Process Fan

Ch.8

A.C.E.S.
pt.8
Impulse Control

Hanna woke up, were am I? she thought. Then the memories started to come back. Oh god, that’s embarrassing. They threw me up here to Jill off in privet. How long was I up here? The dampness between her legs and the fact her breasts were back to normal said far to long. Hanna looked around the room, It was plainly furnished for a new occupant, a plain bed and desk were all that was in the room. On the desk Hanna spotted a pile of cloths and a card, it read. Hanna don't be embarrassed it happens to everyone, take these sweats and shower up then come down. Bathroom is at the end of the hall. Hanna found the bathroom and showered. Her breast despite having returned to normal were still sensitive but touching them only made her feel sick at how little control she'd had. Hanna could not remember large chunks of time after doing the healing, she remembered having to lift her enormous chest, and coming back to the office but nothing in between. What she did remember was the feeling. Oh god the feeling, her hole body a live wire and every little stimulus setting off an over compensated response. “How am I supposed to do this 4 days a week?” she said aloud.

At the top of the stairs Hanna took a deep breath, stood straight and as dignified as possible walked down. “Hey there she is.” Grace said sitting at the table with Jennifer. Hanna sat at the table and didn't respond. “Hanna I know it's embarrassing but the only people who saw that was us and that’s the way it will stay.” Grace said. “What time is it?” Hanna asked she could see that it was dim outside. “Around 7.” Jennifer said. “Ug,” Hanna groaned. “I guess I'll be heading home then.” “Well No not really.” Grace said. “7AM, Hanna.” Hanna froze. “You went at it for 5 hours straight and then passed out for the rest of the night.” Jennifer said. “My parents?” Hanna muttered in a state of shock. “We called them and said you were having a hard time after your first job and were going to spend the night here.” Grace said. Hanna sobbed. “The first time is always the hardest, Hell I wasn't much better my first job.” Jennifer said. “How about I make you something to eat and we just sit around?” Grace asked.

Hanna ate her eggs mechanically, Grace made a good omelet but Hanna was numb. “Now Hanna I know your probably more gun shy than ever but when the next call comes in we have to go, I'll come with you.” Grace said. Hanna shuddered. “The good news is after today you'll have the weekend off and I'll make sure you’re the last on the list for on call, ok?” Hanna couldn't fight anymore she was so torn between the embarrassment and how good it was. Hanna sat at the table fiddling with that damn lock again, she needed the simple task, her mind was racing. It was a slow morning and Hanna stared at the phone like a poisonous snake. Just before noon Rachel did page them and Hanna fallowed Grace up front. “Hi Hanna.” Rachel said shyly. “Good news your job is an in home and the woman says she’s relatively small.” Hanna knew that her co-workers perception of size was way off so she didn't get excited. Hanna looked at the file, Trisha Brim. “Oh I've got a surprise to cheer you up Hanna.” Grace said. She led Hanna out into the parking lot, the row of clean new SUVs had a new edition. Grace jingled a set of keys in front of Hanna and Hanna's heart did lift a little. “All yours.” Grace said with a smile. It was your standard government black SUV but Hanna loved it, she had never had a car and now she wouldn't have to borrow her parents. Hanna looked down at the key chain, aside from the car key Hanna recognized a master key for buildings and a shinny new set of lock picks. Hanna drove to the job herself with Grace telling her the way, She loved her new car.

When they got there it was Hanna's job to get them in too. The front door was easy with the master but Hanna looked at the apartment door with dread. She sild the picks into the lock and the thought she may not have to do a healing for a while yet was crushed when it clicked open on her first try, Of all the times to get it right. “Damn that was good.” Grace said. Hanna cracked the door and announced herself. “Hello? A.C.E.S. may we come in?” “Yes come in.” A voice said. Hanna entered alone, Grace shook her head when Hanna looked at her. Compared to yesterday Trisha Brim was actually small, God what am I thinking, Hanna thought. Trisha sat on the couch and her breasts filled her whole lap. “Sorry I can't get up anymore but these shouldn't be a problem for an A.C.E.S.” She said. “Well I'm Hanna Summers from A.C.E.S.” “I just need a measurement and I'll start the healing, do you remember everything from your interview? “Yes, I know I was supposed to get to an open area but luckily the growth stoped fairly early.” “I’ve seen women from your organization this size walking around before.” She said. Hanna took her size, 4 foot even. “I should be able to leave as soon as I'm done, lets start.” Hanna began and she realized size really wasn't the issue. The rush of hormones was no less potent from Trisha as it was from Robin. Hanna could feel the weight build as she leaned over Trisha and the hanging position she was in was stimulating in itself but she didn't dare brake contact. As Hanna got to full size her breasts engulfed Trisha’s head and Hanna trembled with every hot breath blown up her cleavage. Hanna stepped back as the swelling stoped and supported her chest in her arms to keep her hands occupied. “I'm sorry but I need to be going now.” Hanna said. “Oh thank you.” Trisha said. “My legs were falling asleep haha.” She slowly got up and hugged Hanna as best she could with so much between them. Hanna's vision practically went white for a minute at the squeezing and she trembled with the effort to remain professional. Even though Hanna couldn't remember yesterday she had a better idea of what to expect and she figured that was what was helping her keep control. Hanna excused herself and squeezed through the front door. In the hallway Hanna leaned against a wall shuddering. “Hanna this is a public hallway you have to keep it together.” Grace said. “Get me to my bedroom.” Hanna growled at her.

The ride back was just as great, and torturous, as yesterday. Grace insisted that she drive, learning to do that was for when Hanna had more control. “You did vary well today Hanna, Fast and professional, get in get out.” Hanna herd this but was particularly weepy at that moment and started to cry. When they got back to the office Grace shoved the keys into Hanna's pocket and helped her get out. “You did great today Hanna, you earned these.” She said. Hanna just hoped that today wouldn't be a wright off like yesterday as they headed inside. “There she goes.” Sydney said as she passed Hanna in the hall. She gave a sharp poke to the side of Hanna's tit and Hanna shrieked with pleasure. She couldn't resist anymore and reached into her pants right there and collapsed. “Sydney you dumb ass!” Grace yelled. “Now I have to carry her up stairs without her helping.” Grace gently deposited Hanna on her bed, Hanna didn't even notice as her back arched even under all that weight. Grace left her alone.

The ringing of a phone woke Hanna up. She tried to sit up but her chest was still in the sporting goods range and she had to manoeuver herself to a sitting position on the side of the bed. She emptied her pockets and found her phone and car keys. “Hello?” She answered. “Hanna hey it's Owen.” OOOOwwweeennn..... She thought. “Hi Owen.” She said softly. “I just got out of school and I was just calling to see if your busy after work, we could hang out.” He said. “Actually I'm off for today.” Hanna lied. “I would love to come over and see you.” “Oh good my fokes are out for the day so come on over when you can.” He said. “Oh I'll be right there, I've got something to show you.” Hanna cooed. “Oh sounds exciting, see you then.” Owen hung up. Hanna's eyes darted around the room, how was she going to get out of here. She couldn't walk down stairs but Hanna had a window, out side she could see the parking lot. There was a small oning right beneth her, no bars or alarm on the window? What a joke keeping her in here. She opened the window and realized why it was a good place to keep her, at her size it was iffy weather she could squeeze through and if she got stuck she'd look like a complete ass. The itch Hanna was feeling over road all her good sense and she wedged herself into the opening. She had to really squeeze and it was hard not to moan especially when her breasts popped free and bounced on the window sill. Hanna climbed down, keys in hand and got into her SUV, her boobs were in the way but she would have no problem driving, she was out.

Hanna went round the back of Owens house and knocked on the door as she leaned against the doorframe. Owen opened the door and his eyes went as big as tea cups. “Hhhhiii Ooowwweeennn.” She said in a smooth sexy voice. “Oh my god Hanna.” He said. “I was hoping we could have a little fun while your parents were out.” Hanna said. “Hanna I don't thi.....” Owen was cut off as Hanna pushed him back with nothing but her chest. “Oh Owen, your so noble.” “I want to pay you back for being so good to me.” “Hanna, Hanna.” He said backing up trying not to cop a feel. “Hanna this isn't you, your controlled.” “This is whatever you warned me about your work, it wouldn't be right.” He tripped over the arm of the couch and she sprung over on top of him. “You really are to good for meeee....” She said grinding her hips on him. As much as he protested Hanna could feel he was hard as rock and she smothered his face in her chest. “Wait, wait.” Owen said in a muffled voice. “How about a drink Hun.?” A drink.... that would be nice she was burning and if it loosened Owen up great. “I guess I can wait a minute stud but don't you dare sneak away.” She said playfully as she slid off him. Owen grinded that fantastic grin and left the room. “Hurry or I'll start without you.” She yelled. Owen came back with two glasses, something and coke. she thought. After her drink she climbed back on top of him, he no longer protested but she could tell he was still awkward, she'd have to loosen him up herself. She reached down his pants and stared stroking. He groaned as he leaned back. Hanna's head felt a little foggy she leaned against him and continued......

The psycho that used to be Hanna passed out on his chest. “Damn, its to bad I'm not a dirt bag.” Owen said as he pulled her hand out of his pants, she groaned. He found her phone and looked for the number to the A.C.E.S. office.

Hanna woke up on the couch down stairs in the brake room. How'd I get down here? She thought. She remembered going up stairs, and she remembered being left there. She remembered a phone call too..... She sat up right. It was like snippets of the afternoon were flashing through her head, climbing out a window, driving, Owen underneath her.... Oh shit. “That Owen of yours is a keeper.” Grace said, Hanna spun around. “That must be the first time a man has ever drugged a girl to not have sex with her.” “Oh Grace what have I done?” “I can't remember.” Hanna said panicked. “To be fair it's my fault again.” Grace said. “We won't be leaving you unsupervised again.” “Grace, I didn't?....” “No your boy stopped you, like I said he really loves you.” Owen.... Hanna thought. “Grace I'm so sorry.” “Don't apologise to me.” “I've been there remember?” “You should be worrying about apologizing to your boyfriend you tried to rape.” “Was he mad?” Hanna sobbed. “Shockingly no, he seemed to understand.” Grace replied. “Oh Owen.” Hanna cried out loud and Grace held her. “I didn't do you any favours keeping you in your home, sorry Hanna.” Grace said.
Memorex75 is offline   Reply With Quote