free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New story. A.C.E.S.
View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2014   #9
Memorex75
Process Fan

Ch.9

A.C.E.S.
pt.9
Making Changes

The next day after Hanna's little incident she decided it would be for the best, if for at least a few years if she lived at the office with the others. Hanna's parents had to be convinced about the idea but Hanna took her mother aside and told her more than the safe version she told her father and her mother understood. Hanna spent her weekend off packing her things, her friends came over to help and the bigger pieces of furniture were taken by a moving company. Hanna felt bad for the moving guys, that day Sydney had a job in the morning and insisted she sit in the brake room the whole time they where moving Hanna's things up. When they were finished Hanna went over and asked. “Was that really necessary?” “What’s necessary?” Sydney asked, as she turned one of her huge breasts shifted in her oversized jersey of a t-shirt and sloshed off her lap. Hanna shook her head and sat at the table. Later on Grace came in and joined her. “All moved in?” Grace asked. “Yeah, the movers even got a tip.” Hanna said pointing out Sydney. Grace laughed to herself. “I think your doing the right thing but after a few years you'll probably want to get your own place like me, you seem the private type.” “You and Jennifer live alone right?” Hanna asked. “Well I live alone downtown but Jennifer lives with her boy friend not far from here.” Grace said. “She lives with her boyfriend?” “Yeah they’re pretty serious, I think not to long from now we'll be going to a wedding.” Grace said. “But how does she cope with all this and have a guy live with her.” “Well I bet he just hates when she comes back from work.” Grace laughed. “I'll be easier after a while Hanna and then it's up to you how much your involved in your relationship, speaking of?” Hanna groaned as she thought of Owen. “You still have the rest of the weekend to go see him and apologise.” “If your open to suggestions I have an idea to make it up to him but you have to talk to him first and set things straight.” Grace said. “What kind of idea?” Hanna asked genuinely curious.

Hanna dreaded the call she was going to have to make to Owen. She cleaned the office, did her paperwork, and decorated her new room just to avoide her cell phone and Grace's questioning stare. What was she supposed to say? Sorry I turned into Mrs. Hyde and jumped you. The worst part was she knew Owen wouldn't be mad. He was so clam, understanding, she'd love it if he would have been awkward about all this or even acted the way most guys would and she could be the one to be mad. Grace had a fantastic plan to, but she had to call Owen and apologise before she could do anything. She hit speed dial on her phone and prayed Owen picked up, she didn't know if she had the nerve to make this call again. “Hello?” Owen answered. “Hi Owen.” Hanna said quietly. “Um, hi Hanna you feeling better.” Hanna couldn't take it anymore he was supposed to be mad, or at least turned on dammit. “Owen that's all you have to say?” “Your concerned for me?” “I practically jumped you and made an ass of myself.” Her voice raised in volume as she went. “If anything you should be mad at me but not only did you stop me rather than take advantage of me but you sit there and act like I'm the victim!” “Have you been working again today?” Owen asked. The question snapped Hanna out of it. What was she doing? It was like she was having mood swings, she'd called to apologize. “Oh, Owen I'm so sorry.” She chocked out. “I'm fucking everything up and I can't seem to stop, It's this place, this Job, these things attached to my chest!” She balled clutching her chest. “Owen you have no idea what it feels like when I heal someone.” “Hanna just calm down and take a breath.” Hanna did and she stoped. “Hanna you acted like you just accept all that’s happened to you, in a really short time I might add.” “But it's pretty obvious this is a wake up call.” Owen said. “Your right.” Hanna sobbed. “Now if you want to know how I feel, I feel like a knob for turning you down but I'd do it again because that wasn't you on top of me, and it makes a difference.” “I feel like the luckiest bastard in the world because of your new job and I know I'm an ass hole if I act on it because it hasn't changed you, has it?” “Your tied up in knots about how you act in a situation were your supposed to be out of control.” Hanna didn't know what to say, he was right she'd put on this brave face about her situation and now she was falling apart only because he had controlled himself more than she could. “Hanna I don't know what to tell you.” “I don't think there's anything to forgive but if you feel like this I don't think we can do this.” “No! no.” Hanna was instantly sobered and was ready to fight for Owen. “No your right Owen I didn't trust you when I couldn't trust my self and I was wrong, and I'm sorry.” “Please forgive me for that not what happened the other day.” There was a long pause and Hanna nearly died every second. “Alright Hanna I'll forgive you but if you can't trust me with your whole life what’s the point?” Owen asked. “Actually I wanted to do something to make it up for you and having you be part of my life was part of it.” Hanna said. “What do you mean?” Owen asked. “I want you to come over to the office and have dinner with me.” Hanna said. “One of the girls offered to cook for us and after I thought you could meet my new, un.... family.” “Your living over there now?” Owen asked. “Yeah for my own good but your right it doesn’t change the fact that you should be involved.” “Alright Hanna I'll come but..... the other girls, they won't be, you know... post work?” Hanna couldn't help but laugh at this sudden shyness, according to Grace she nearly suffocated him with her own boobs, what was so hard about being around one of the others after that? “No they shouldn't be.” Hanna giggled. “There, you happy?” “I am awkward see.” Owen said. “You'll be picked up later tonight, ok?” Hanna said. “Picked up?” “By who?” Owen asked. “Part of the surprise, one of the girls will pick you up and drive you here.” Hanna said. “Ok I guess, What exactly do you have plained if I'm getting chauffeured around?” “It's a surprise... this time not a bad one, promise.” Hanna hung up.

Owen sat on the couch in the living room waiting for his ride tonight. His parents thought the idea of a chauffeur was impressive and that was probably for the best, they hadn’t been thrilled with the idea of his girl friend joining A.C.E.S. and if the impressive salary kept there minds off Hanna’s inflatable chest it was a plus. Of course he never told them about the incident with Hanna the other day. If they knew what had happened and the fact he had to dose Hanna just to stop her they’d never approve of Hanna again. The incident the other day played through his mind again and again. It wasn’t the fact Hanna had been so big or so eager that freaked him out, when Hanna had been on top of him he had tried to push her off physical at first and had found she was incredibly strong, stronger than he ever remembered and according to that Grace woman that came to pick her up it was all normal for her work. The fact he was a hair away from going along with it wasn’t bothering him nearly as much as the thought that he couldn’t stop it. Owen decided he would never mention such things to Hanna. She was a ball of guilt about this already and hearing that would probably finish off any chance of them ever having consensual sex in the future, he was noble but it was so damn tempting yesterday.

An SUV pulled up in the drive and Owen said his goodbyes to his parents. A vary good looking blond sat in the drivers seat waiting for him. Owen didn’t recognize her but knew she was one of Hanna’s co-workers from the ample cleavage displayed in a purple dress top. “Hi I’m Jennifer.” “I work with Hanna and Grace and said I’d pick you up.” “Thanks.” Owen said. “I’m Owen but I guess you know that.” “Um, don’t mean to pry but any idea what there planing for me tonight?” “Jess don’t look so scared, but then again I guess you have your reasons.” “My boyfriend Dave was pretty freaked out to the first time we were together after I worked and I have experience controlling myself.” “Please don’t be to hard on Hanna that was only her second job and it’s not something that’s easy to get used to.” “Oh, no I get that, she’s probably hating herself more than I ever could.” “You’re a good kid Owen, and that noble morality wins you points but can I give you a suggestion?” Jennifer asked. “Please.” Owen replied. “Hanna’s not as up tight as she lets on, but you didn’t hear that from me.” “If you step up a little, respectfully, she wouldn’t shy away, I guarantee it.” “Ok I guess.” Owen said. “She’s into you and according to Grace you’re a good guy so it’s the least I can do, I like Hanna.” This woman made a relation ship work in her situation, maybe she was right. Owen knew Hanna was a little shy about sex stuff but Owen could remember a few time when just the right moves drove her wild, maybe Jennifer was right about making the first move.

They pulled up to the agencies and Owen fallowed Jennifer in. “Hanna is waiting for you on the roof.” Jennifer said. “The roof?” Owen said. “Yes Grace is working on your dinner now, follow me.” Owen followed through the office and saw Grace in the small office kitchen. “Hi Owen good to see you but I can’t talk right now just fallow Jennifer.” Grace said. Owen continued to follow Jennifer up stairs and down the hall to the roof door. “Grace will bring the food up later and after you eat we’ll come up so you can meet the rest of the gang.” Jennifer said leaving Owen.

Owen stepped out onto the roof. The whole roof was made up into an elaborate garden, many exotic flowers filled the path and trees and vegetation blocked out the city view. It all led to a patio set in the corner. Hanna stood at the edge and the city view behind her was spectacular. Hanna turned to look at Owen as he approached, she was wearing that simple kind of little black dress he heard all women had one of. This one however showed her new cleavage to perfection and hugged her figure, it made his heart race thinking of all the things that dress suggested.

Owen stood there stunned, the dress did it’s work Hanna thought. “Owen I want to say in person how sorry I am for earlier.” “I can barely remember anything from it but I still fell bad for the way I must have acted.” Owen stood there in deep thought. “You know your really something Hanna, he said, most guys have to beg to get there girl even half as eager as you were and your still the one apologising.” “If there is anything to forgive that dress makes up for it.” “You big ouf.” Hanna said teasingly. “After all this your forgiving me for teasing you further with a dress.” “You’re my girl Hanna, that’s all there needs to be said.” “This whole thing, I know why it happened and there seems to be nothing you could have done about it yet you’re still bothered, that kind of self consciousness is to rare and special to let go.” Hanna was touched and they sat together at the table and talked till Grace brought up there food.

Grace was an excellent cook and the whole dinner was great. After they went down stairs and met the group. Owen got on great with the girls, he seemed to know a little about Kesia’s country and he was really impressed to find out that the roof garden was all her work. He could not say enough good things about Grace’s cooking and he was so grateful for how Grace cared about her. He held small talk with Jennifer but it seemed like Jennifer already knew all he had to say, they had definitely talked on the car ride. It turned out Joanna was a real sports buff and she and Owen talked for some time about there favourite teams. Sydney had blessedly been bribed to stay in her room for this first meeting and no scene was made.

Later that evening Owen and Hanna sat out on the roof and continued the conversation on what they would do with this unique situation they were in. “You know.” Owen said. “I hear that Jennifer carries on a relationship even with this job.” “Oh you did, did you?” Hanna replied. This was what they had talked about. “You know, after work aside we still can be together without having to worry.” “So is this a subtle way of saying you want to explore the new me so long as it’s safe?” Hanna asked sarcastically. Owen sat silent for a long moment and then without warning leaned over and kissed her. “I love you Hanna, all of you.” There was no more restraint and Hanna as much climbed into his chair as he puled her over. After several long minutes of groping Hanna said. “Owen I have my own room.” “Ok.” Was his replie and they scrambled down the stairs trying to be quiet as everyone was in there rooms for the night.

Hanna sat Owen down on the bed and began to undress for him. As she removed the black dress Owen could see every curve outline in the dim light. Pealing it off Owen saw for the first time Hanna’s new and improved body. The hottest super model could have been compared to the perfect shape she had, her slender figure extenuating the huge round breasts she now had. Suddenly she flinched and hissed. “Shit, you don’t have a rubber do you?” Owen’s heart turned to ice and the look on his face told her his answer. “Oh no after all this an accidental baby is not going to happen.” Hanna said. Owen’s brain worked a mile a minute to come up with an answer. “Would one of the other girls have one?” He asked. Hanna didn’t know that much about her roommates but she knew the one person in this building who would be the most likely to have a condom, she winced.

Hanna stood on the GO AWAY floor mat thinking this was not a good idea but it would absolutely crush Owen if she turned him down now. The drone of heavy music did still come from the inside but it was turned down for the night so there was no way of knowing if Sydney was still awake. Hanna knocked gently and she could hear the ‘What the fuck’ from outside the door. The Door flung open and Sydney stood there fuming. “This had better be good.” She said. Hanna stood there in nothing but her night shirt and squeaked. “Um, Sydney Owen and I were, Um wondering....” “Oh this is just great, you don’t even want me to meet lover boy but when you need a rubber it’s Owen and I.” “I’m sorry Sydney.” Hanna said as she began to turn. “Hey.” Sydney said taking her hand out from behind her back, half a dozen condoms fanned in her hand, she had them even before being asked. “Your running the risk of making me like you.” “Make sure you wake up the others with your fun or I won’t forgive you for waking me up.” She handed Hanna the condoms with a grin and closed her door before Hanna could even say thank you.
Memorex75 is offline   Reply With Quote