free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New story. A.C.E.S.
View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2014   #10
Memorex75
Process Fan

Ch.10

A.C.E.S.
Pt. 10
Around The Office

Hanna stirred next to Owen, twisting her fingers in his short blond hair. Owen had never been as forward as last night. Honestly, after all that Owen had gone through for her this week and he still stuck with her, that first unannounced kiss excited her. She giggled to her self as Owen began to wake next to her. “Um, that sounds naughty.” Owen said without opening his eyes. “Good morning.” Hanna said snuggling in next to him. “Last night.....” Owen trailed off, it was the first time for both of them and Hanna shared the sentiment. “We’re gonna have to go down stairs at some point.” Hanna said pausing. “Well I’m sure it’s not the first time someone’s had a guy over here before, three grown women live here.” Owen said. “I know,” Hanna pouted, “but it was my first day here, it’s embarrassing.” “Well lets take our sweet time getting down stairs.” Owen said fondling her under the covers. “Umm.... I like this new side of you.” Hanna mussed. What was another 30 min’s?

Hanna and Owen came down the stairs into the break room. A shuffling in the kitchen made them turn and as Grace turned from the cupboard she was standing in front of Owen and Hanna froze facing Grace. “That you Hanna?” Grace said as she turned. She must have just came back from a job because her chest was massively swollen, so big she couldn’t reach around it to the cupboard. If Hanna gapped at her poor Owen was like a dear in the headlights, he had only seen Hanna after she had hours to come down. “Oh damn, Sorry Owen.” Grace said seeing him behind her. “I thought you went home after I left last night.” She giggled. “Had fun?” She was obviously under the influence. Hanna grabbed Owen’s hand and he actually jumped. “It’s ok.” She said to him. “Yeah...” he said slowly. “Sorry Grace, how are you.” He replied. “Oh good, thought I’d make brunch, want some guys?” “Ok.” Hanna said. “You un.... need any help in here?” “Oh no. not my first time around the office, you two go get comfy out there.” “Oh I almost forgot Kesia is out on work to today she should be back soon.” She said eyeing Owen. “I’ll be ok, it’s not that uncomfortable so long as I’m not being jumped.” He said. Grace just laughed as they when out into the common room.

Shortly after breakfast Kesia did come back. Huger than Grace she bounced into the room and on seeing Owen still there she waved but muttered something in a langue Hanna couldn’t catch as she went up stairs. Owen looked like he was at his limit and Hanna suggested she drive him home. Owen just nodded and Hanna fallowed him out. “I’m sorry about this morning.” Hanna said as she drove. “Well I guess your work goes on even on the weekends, outbreaks happen.” Owen said weakly. “Hanna... you, actually get that big?” Owen asked hesitantly. Hanna sighed, he was freaked out. “Yes. After a job sometimes I’m VARY big.” She said not wanting to scare him but she owed him the truth. Owen looked uneasy but after a minute said. “Well there’s nothing that can be done about your job, I’ll... I’ll deal with it.” Hanna let the silence hang. As they pulled up to Owen’s house Hanna asked. “How much trouble did I just get you into with your folks for spending the night?” “They trust me pretty much to make good decisions.” “I don’t think I’ll get in to much trouble but I’m definitely telling them we sat up all night and I slept on the couch.” “There not retarded,” Hanna said, “you honestly think they’ll buy that?” She rased an eyebrow. “They’ll like that story better than the truth and I don’t think they object anyway.” He said. “Besides we were safe.” “Yeah.” Hanna giggled and leaned over to kiss him before he got out.

For the next little while Hanna got into the rhythm of a ‘normal’ work week at A.C.E.S. The hardest new thing was that she was no longer allowed to be alone after a job, to prevent another escape. After her first job of the week, supervised by Sydney, she was headed up stairs after her job and Sydney yelled, “Hold it.” Grabbing a handful of stretch top. The extra tightness drove Hanna wild and the only thing she could do to prevent breaking down was being lead to the couch and sat down. “Your staying right her till you come down.” Sydney said. “I’m responsible for you today and I’ll be damned if I’m chasing your ass down after an escape.” Hanna was miserable, she only knew one sure way to satisfy the feeling of coming down and she sure as hell wasn’t doing that out here. Hanna sat there holding her chest in both arms quivering with desire as Sydney watched a soap opera on the couch across from her.

Hanna couldn’t say it was any easier the next day with Joanna watching her. Joanna thought the best way to help Hanna cope with the urges was to get her to practice working and moving around the office at her inflated size like everyone else did. It worked for a while, with lots of effort but eventually Hanna took a corner going into the kitchen to fast and her bust bounced off the wall sending a shockwave and a mind shattering orgasm through her body. The rest of that day was a wash and Joanna ended up putting her in her room in the end.

Hanna’s days when she didn’t have to work were much easier. Cleaning the office was much easier when she didn’t have a hormone time bomb strapped to her chest. Going to the store for groceries for the kitchen was kinda fun to considering she got a credit card from Rachel to shop with. She had never been out of school during school hours before. It was strange though everyone who saw her knew from her figure why she didn’t go to school and every woman she passed, regardless of age, gave her a respectful nod. This job is too weird. She thought.

As the days rolled on Hanna did mildly adjust to coming down, she could walk about if she was careful and light bumps and touches became somewhat more controllable as she inevitably had several over her time around the office. Eventually Hanna was allowed to be alone again, and although the first time she all but ran for her room Hanna actually chose to stay out every now and then and she was much more controlled. “You know Hanna your doing really well lately.” Jennifer said after a job she joined Hanna on. Hanna craned her head around from her seat on the couch, her breasts taking up her whole lap and a good portion of the rest of the couch, the girl that day was enormous. “You may be able to take a job on your own soon.” She mused. Hanna thought that was good but with the surge of emotions she was having she burst into tears grinning the whole time.

Hanna’s days off with Owen and her friends improved to. Now that the awkward adjustment to her new size was passed it was like old times. Hanging out at the mall and the park, shopping, although her friends couldn’t find anything there size in the ‘Hanna sized’ stores. The girls even came over to the office every now and then to hang out and although they were just as freaked as Owen the first time they saw one of the girls after work they adjusted and it became common place to them to.

Hanna’s family came around every now and then to. Hanna’s mom became fast friends with Grace and Joanna and even Sydney seemed to like being down stairs when she was there. Hanna’s father was still awkward about being around the other A.C.E.S. but had family dinner’s with everyone on occasion and rarely starred after a while. The one thing Hanna tried to prevent above all else was her friends or family seeing her after jobs. Owen for obvious reasons but her family to. Only one time did her mother see her after work when Rachel left her desk out front and Hanna’s mother let herself in. Hanna had just gotten off a job of a fairly good sized collage student and she was huge. As Hanna rounded the corner out of the kitchen, her bust showing well before the girl attached to it, she stood there idly tying off her hair, one of Grace’s sugar cookies in her mouth as she looked up to see her mother. The cookie bounced off her tit right before her mother fainted and pore Hanna was to big to pick her mother up and put her on the couch, it was probably one of her top ten most awkward moments when her mother came to.

And then one day it happened. The one thing Hanna had dreaded would happen when she took this job.
Memorex75 is offline   Reply With Quote