free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New story. A.C.E.S.
View Single Post
Unread 02-15-2014   #11
Memorex75
Process Fan

Ch.11

A.C.E.S.
Pt.11
Back to School

Samantha sat in her desk in Mr. Highgarden’s trig class board out of her mind. God, it’s a caleche to say it but would they really ever use this crap in real life? Hanna had always liked math she thought absently, it was strange not having Hanna around any more since her Phoebe, Kelly and Hanna had been together since grade school. Sammy shifted uncomfortably in her chair as a cramp in her side formed. Surprised my ass isn’t the thing falling asleep in this hundred year old desk. She thought. Sammy looked across to Kelly gesturing to her book asking if she knew the answer. Kelly shrugged but as she turned Kelly looked confused and continued looking at Sammy almost long enough to make Samantha ask what was wrong before the other girl gave up puzzling out whatever she was thinking and turned away. Class dragged on and Sammy was getting more and more uncomfortable by the minute with the cramps in both her sides now. This is wired Samantha thought, I’m not due for that time of the month for weeks. Sammy tried her best to work the pain out of her side and go back to work. As Samantha looked down at her book her spine stiffened and she sat up straighter. Half her math book was blocked by the curve of her chest and the memory of her interview with Grace weeks ago snapped to mind.

“An out break of Mamroengorgus disorder starts very mundane and can be easily mistaken for the onset of your period with cramps and even the blotted feeling however these feelings will continue to get worse and it will be obvious something else is wrong.” “Next slow light swelling will occur in the bust line and this is the final warning sign before the full blow outbreak will occur.” “After the first signs start to show the time between full out break will very between patient but in general 10 to 15 min’s is the norm.” “In that time you will want to get to a private place with enough open space like a public bathroom and remove your shirt and bra before you get to big to remove them and they rip off.”

The cold business like way Grace had said that before she knew Sammy had made her shudder but it was all clear in her mind. How much longer did she have she thought, it was several minutes ago Kelly was starring at her obviously noticing but not making the connection because she never had an interview. Sammy calmly raised her hand against all impulse to run out, it would only cause a scene and draw attention to herself. Mr. Highgarden excused her without even giving a second glance from the board and Sammy calmly got up and walked to the hall. On her way Phoebe looked up as she went by and her eyes went huge but Sammy knew she didn’t have time to talk.

In the hall on the way to the bathroom Sammy knew it began. The straining tightness of her shirt and her bra digging into her skin as she started to approach poor Hanna’s freakish size but there was no time to stop and adjust clothing now soon she wouldn’t fit through the bathroom door and then she’d be finished. The increasing wight of her chest was slowing her down and as she reached the bathroom she felt a sharp snap as all support in her chest went along with her bra and she staggered through the door. The last thing Sammy did as she moved or crawled to the back of the bathroom as her chest was to heavy to carry now, was to struggle off her stretched out ruin of a shirt. Leaning against the wall Sammy could only think was that Phoebe would discreetly let Mr. Highgarden know what he missed and the A.C.E.S. would be here soon.” Oh god, hurry Hanna......”she groaned.

Hanna sat at her desk at the agenise looking through the website for highschool courses. “Trig.” She giggled Sammy and Kelly were always lousy at math. “Studying hard?” Grace said sliding up to Hanna in her office chair. “Yeah just looking over corses.” Hanna replied. Hanna’s desk phone beeped and from across the room Grace’s did also as she was teamed with Hanna today. Hanna groaned. “How much longer do I need a baby sitter Grace?” “I’ve already done dozens of jobs and I’m getting real good at self control.” “I know Hanna.” Grace said as they headed up front. “Not many more.” Rachel called Grace over with a worried expression on her face and they exchanged words. Hanna came over and asked. “What’s the matter?” “Un... Hanna there’s some bad news and I know it won’t change anything but I think I should go alone on this one.” Hanna knew this never happened and would not budge until someone told her what brought on this fairy tail wish of an offer. “It’s a job from your old school Hanna.” Grace said grudgingly. Hanna stiffened, “Which one is it Grace?” “Sammy or Phoebe?” Grace sighed. “Sammy.” She said holding up the file. “There’s no way I can talk you out of this?” Grace asked. “My friends were their for me at the hand off and I swore I’d be their for them, Lets go.” Hanna replied.

In the SUV Grace drove with the file under her arm. “So I take it by not giving me that there’s more bad news?” Hanna asked. Grace pulled over and looked Hanna in the eye. “Hanna doing a healing on your best friend is hard enough but I want you to really think about not taking this job if I tell you, we could tell her you already worked today.” Grace offered. “What?” Hanna asked annoyed, there was no way she would not do this. “Hanna the report from the teachers is that Sammy is beyond huge and at the time of the call she was STILL growing.....” “Hanna she’s gonna be over the limit.” Hanna took a deep breath. Over the limit. She thought. “Poor Samantha.” She said allowed. “Poor Samantha?” “Hanna an over the limit job is something you can’t even imagine until you’ve done one.” Grace said. “I’ve done this job for 14 years and I’ve only done four.” “It doesn’t matter Grace.” Hanna said. “Sammy’s waiting for me.” “What are we doing sitting here?” Grace reached over and hugged Hanna but muttered. “I love your loyalty, but you’ll regret that later.”

For the rest of the drive Grace briefed Hanna on how they would handle this job together. “An over the limit is so extreme that absolutely all thought of movement during and after goes out the window.” Grace said. “We normally send two A.C.E.S. on an over the limit job.” “You’ll need my help and Sammy’s just to maintain contact throughout the healing.” Grace went over the plan with Hanna and made sure Hanna knew what to do. “First off the school says she’s hysterical which is easy to understand so your going to have to calm her, being her friend will probably actually help with that.” Grace said. “Now she’s in the girls bathroom on the second floor... Is it big?” “It’s a fair size but with an over the limit....” Hanna trailed off. “If we need to we’ll have to make room for you to expand, an old janitor showed me once how to take down bathroom stalls and it gives a whole bunch more room.” Grace laughed to her self. “One time Sydney had an over the limit girl panic and wedge herself into a small public bathroom at a park, one of those cement ones with just the two stalls and the space for a sink.” “You should have heard Sydney curse as she expanded and was squeezed into this thing with that poor girl.” “Sydney’s whole chest was black and blue when she came down.” “Really not helping right now.” Hanna said. “Sorry.” Grace replied. “So the big concern is maintaining contact the whole time.” “One thing we don’t teach for normal jobs is in a tight space like with Sydney’s girl skin to skin contact of the chest will work but so long as we can get the room in there we’re going to try and do the water bed manoeuver.” “Water bed?” Hanna asked sceptically. “Your going to position yourself on top of.... yourself and lean over to touch Sammy.” “I’ll help you lean in at first and when Sammy is light enough for the two of us to manage we’ll lift her up to you.” The thought of this ‘plan’ made Hanna sick to her stomach, on top of all this she would be feeling the worlds biggest hormone spike and she would have to maintain control to she it through. She promised she thought to herself.

When they arrived at Hanna’s old school their first stop was the office to get an idea of the situation. Principal Sterling greeted Hanna and grace solemnly and explained that Samantha was still practically incoherent but the growth had finally stopped. Principal Sterling put a hand on Hanna’s arm. “Dear I heard you and Samantha are friends.....” “Are you sure Grace shouldn’t be the one to handle this?” “I’ve been up there.” “I’ve been a teacher and principal for over 40 years and I’ve never seen a girl half her size.” “That’s why I have to do it Miss Sterling, she’s one of my best friends and she would do it for me.” Hanna replied calmly. “We’ll need to talk to your head custodian.” Grace injected. “Oh, Alright I’ll page Mr. Smith and he’ll be right down.” Principal Sterling said pulled away from her train of thought.

When the middle aged head janitor came down to the office Grace began asking question about all kinds of things related to the upstairs bathroom. What kind of stall set up they had, the plumbing and fixtures, even an estimate of the rooms dimensions particularly the height of the ceiling. After he answered what he could Grace asked him for a box of tools and a ladder which the man fetched and said he would leave outside the bathroom. Hanna lead the way to the bathroom. Outside Grace and Hanna had one last talk about their plan. “Any suggestion about how to calm her?” “I can’t exactly start talking about the weather.” Hanna asked. “It will depend on how she’s acting.” Grace said. “Sammy doesn’t strike me as the hysterical type so she’s probably a train wreck mentally if she’s still in shock.” “The best thing you can do is ground her into reality first, as cruel as that will be.” “Once we get her cooperating the healing will go much faster.” Mr. Smith arrived with the tools and the ladder and Grace and Hanna stepped into the ladies room.

As Hanna turned the corner her breath caught in her troat. As far as Hanna could see from the door way Sammy was not there, there was nothing but a giant pair of breasts taking up the entire end of the room. Hanna stared at the incredible sight, Samantha’s breasts were so huge that Hanna could not see over them standing and could not go around as they pressed up against the wall on one side and the stalls on the other. Hanna stared perplexed as she noticed one of the sinks half way engulfed in the expanse of breast, the bowl of the sink full of flesh. Samantha’s pail pink nipples were as big as trash can lids and standing erect in the cool bathroom air, they were so big Hanna could clearly see the areola and swore she could have put her whole arm in with little trouble. Grace placed the ladder in front of the wall of flesh and gestured for Hanna to go up. As Hanna stepped onto the third step up Sammy came into view over the horizon. Sammy was leaned up against the wall a good two or three feet off the ground her arms laying limp on the curve of her chest, her position at the start of the growth must have given her no were to go but up. “Sammy?” Hanna asked quietly not wanting to agitate or startle her unnecessarily. “Oh not again.” Sammy muttered. “I’ve had this dream so many times I’m board with it.” “What?” Hanna asked. “Your hear to heal me Hanna, only when you try it you grow and I don’t shrink and I wake up screaming right before we squish each other.” “Oh Sammy,” Hanna said, “Honey this isn’t a dream.” “This time I promise it will work.” Hanna tried to comfort her. Sammy muttered something and let her face sink into her cleavage. Hanna quietly went down the ladder and whispered to Grace. “She’s really bad.” “She’s not even acting like herself, she thinks she’s dreaming.” “She’s on sensory overload Hanna.” Grace replied. “She can feel every square inch of these things.” “There’s got to be a way to get through to her, the old Sammy is a fighter, she’d never space out like this.” Hanna said. “Maybe that’s the trick?” Grace offered. “She thinks your going to force healing on her right?” “And if I don’t and walk away she may snap out of it.” Hanna finished. “Grace that sounds risky.” “Your call here Hanna but she’s going to need to take a hand in this to so you gotta wake her up.” “I’m going to start clearing the room, she’s already pressed up against the stalls so your defiantly going to need the extra room.” Hanna grimaced as she climbed back up top.

“Sammy?” “It’s Hanna again, we need to fix you up but you gotta look at me.” Sammy tilted her head back and stared at Hanna. “I can heal you Sammy, remember what we said?” “You were there for me when I had to get these things.” Hanna said hefting her comparatively petit chest in both hands. “I’m hear for you no mater what.” Hanna said leaning out and reaching for Sammy’s face. Hanna’s hand sank into Samantha breast well past the wrist and Sammy gasped with the sudden sensation gibbering and trying to claw her way out from behind her chest. It took Hanna several minutes to calm Sammy without being able to touch her and when Sammy calmed she slipped back into her stupor. Hanna had no choice, she had to go for the shock factor. “Well Grace.” Hanna said allowed from the top of the ladder. “Sammy would rather stay up here feeling sorry for herself so I guess there’s nothing we can do.” Hanna took one step down the ladder and Grace replied. “You sure?” “I’ve already started making room.” She said winking. “Yeah I’m sure they can work around her in here, you know like a bathroom attendant.” Hanna said taking another steep down. “Least you won’t have to bite that bullet for her hun?” Grace said. Hanna stepped off the ladder and began taking it down. What would she do if they made it to the door and Sammy still didn’t snap out of it? Hanna thought. As the ladder went down to a point Sammy could no longer see it Hanna heard stirring, Thank god. “Hey.” A voice called out. “Hey wait a minute what the hell do you mean leave me up here?” Sammy slowly but determinedly squalled. Grace motioned for Hanna to stay quiet, the new panic of being left would help Sammy focus. “Hey?” she yelled. “Hey, no Hanna don’t you dare leave me.” Samantha’s chest jiggled a little and Hanna realized Sammy was kicking and squirming behind her chest. “HANNA DON’T GO!” Sammy screamed and Grace gestured to put the ladder up. As Hanna went to put it up Sammy, who couldn’t see them became more panicked. “HANNA YOU BITCH DON’T LEAVE ME LIKE THIS!” Hanna put the ladder back up and climbed to eye level. “Glad your back Sammy.” Hanna said. Sammy leaned back hyperventilating. “Don’t.... leave.....” She wheezed. “I’m not going anywhere.” Hanna said. Not for a really long time to. She thought to herself looking down at the mountain she would soon be attached to. “Sammy, we’re going to heal you but we need you to focus and help along the way.” Hanna said. “I’m ok.” Sammy said weakly. “How bad is it really?” She asked. “Well you can’t see the ground so what do you think?” Hanna said without thinking. Sammy looked at her funny and half laughed at the sarcasm. “Oh laugh it up.” She said. “Wait till the tits are on the other chest.”
Memorex75 is offline   Reply With Quote