free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Mighty Female Muscle Comix
View Single Post
Unread 04-18-2019   #63
steeleblazer84
Frequent Poster

Re: Mighty Female Muscle Comix

Hey everyone I got a really fun and cool new product for you all. It's called The FMG Serum and its a 20 minute long audio story featuring Alyssa The Comic Book Babe. A timid and meek female scientist discovers a breakthrough that will make women the stronger sex and become bigger and more muscular and powerful than men. She decides to test it on herself and grows and hulks out of her clothes. She decides to test her newly formed muscular physique on some heavy weights that she had nearby, at least the weights used to be heavy, now they feel super light and even a bit fragile. There is a really cool female muscle growth sequence in this story where she rips out of her clothes. Really steamy stuff in this one, and while I know audio stories are not for everyone. This is a really fun and sexy audio story. I know you all will have a lot of fun with it. And I know my first one wasn't that popular, but I think if you give it a chance, you all will really enjoy this new direction. A direction I hope to expand upon. And as always its your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow and expand, just like the lovely ladies in our comics. So thank you for your support.

The audio story can be purchased here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.m...um-audio-story

I still haven't found the best way to post audio samples. I'm still trying to figure that out. Below is a link to the cover art.