View Single Post
Unread 10-16-2020   #353
mike12
Frequent Poster

Thumbs up Re: Futa Virus (Part 3)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimbostoryclub View Post

PLOT SUMMARY

Sean finds himself closed in on both sides by two swelling, passionate ladies. Now that Gloria has been infected with the Futa Virus, all that's on her mind is how she can get bigger, and there's only one way to do that--cum more!

Soon the house is getting a little too cramped for the three of them as the ladies fight to see who comes out on top (and who'll be the bottom). Luckily Meredith and Sean happen to have a glorious backyard pool just begging for ladies to show off their new bods--and they're definitely gonna be using the space to spread out. By the end, the pool might feel a little more like a bath for the two ladies!

OFFICIAL PUBLISHER'S REVIEW

The third chapter of Futa Virus concludes the exciting evening of Meredith, Gloria, and Sean. This chapter is a fun romp with a heavy focus on futa growth, breast expansion, mini-giantess comparisons, thigh growth, and female dominance. And now an added layer of competition between the two growing futas. Who will go out on top as the biggest in the neighborhood (though by the end of the chapter they might be competing for the national title!)

There's also some good moments of light humiliation with Sean and his two futa ladies, but nothing beyond teasing. There is no Futa on male in this chapter, but there is a very steamy futa & male tag team of a certain sexy new neighbor that will have you begging for more. Malenkaya and Fontez bring to life a world growing cramped with its growing women. These women demand your attention!

FREE preview of the comic here [no registration required]
Futa Virus is a new wonderful series, I love to see huge growing futa milfs! I hope to see many chapters for this great series!!

Delicious Treats has great scenes too, I like it!

After the long waiting, the new chapter of Undress Distress is very good, it's good to use the remote device and make all milfs huge and sexy
mike12 is offline   Reply With Quote