View Single Post
Unread 04-28-2017   #20
howlingfan
Frequent Poster

Re: Female werewolf film betsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Wayne View Post
HowlingFan,

Have to say that's a nice choice for movie title (Bonehill Road) and reassuring intentions. I only hope it happens as well as you hope it will and I don't miss hearing about it. Although, I think for politics sake it was not that Trump would get elected. It was that Clinton couldn't lose. Amen for that.

I have some non-fetish/werewolf writing material which would be good for productions. If you're interested, I'd be glad to network on it to see where my stuff might stand if someday produced on the big screens.
To be honest, I actually think the movie title is boring, much like "Betsy." It doesn't tell you what the movie is about, and even if you know it's a horror movie, with a name like "Bonehill Road," you'd think it's about zombies, skeletons, or mummies, not werewolves. If they HAD to keep the address in the title, I would've gone with Full Moon Road or Wolfsbane Road or Silver Bullet Road or SOMETHING to do with werewolves.

I'm not sure I understand the rest of your message or why you flagged me. I should probably mention I'm not a big-time producer or anything. I'm just a fan, like everyone else here.
howlingfan is offline   Reply With Quote