free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - BE Size preference.
View Single Post
Unread 12-21-2017   #12
Archangel-Dreadnought
Muscle Maiden Master

Re: BE Size preference.

I think this poll is a little off. Cup size depends on manufacturer and country, so it's not universal (making it kinda pointless). Also, you seem to be asking two different question, you assume that some one favorite size is also the largest they like.

Anyways, here's my thoughts on all the sizes you list:

"Big (F thru GG cup) grapefruit/small melon"
This one is more like small or just getting started. I must say, either you have some huge grapefruits in your local grocery store, or some small bras in the clothing department.

"Really Big (H to JJ cup) volleyball/basketball"
Good size for a more realistic BE. Thought, not sure the bra size matches, kinda the reverse of the first one. Also doesn't help that cup size is tied to band size and it's wacky.

"Huge (K to N+ cup) medicine ball/watermelon"
Isn't medicine ball the same size as a basketball? Anyways, the watermelon is a bit of a variable size comparison, I've seen some really small one (like smaller than a basketball) and some huge ones (about 5 time the volume of a basketball). So, for this one I'll use the largest I've seen, this is about the size that I'd use with FMG and BE, though maybe a little less.

"Massive (no bras) beach balls/bean bag chairs"
This kind a describes two different types of BE, one being inflation with air like a balloon and the other a bit more realistic. I have to say that I like the more pneumatic style at this size.
The beanbag chair works better for butt expansion, you always have a chair with you.

"Enormous - even larger but she can still walk"
Probably the largest size that I like, but, not my absolute favorite. Kinda needs to be the boob-loon style for it to work.

"Wow - fills the room, blocks out the sun"
Room filling is fun to draw every now and then, but, its limited on how you can make it interesting. Anything bigger starts to get more in to an abstract meta of some kinda.

My final though is that you should have used a visual chart for the poll options (there are a few floating around that might have worked). And as far as my favorite size, really don't have one, just whatever works.
Archangel-Dreadnought is offline   Reply With Quote