free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Two new animated AR gifs!
View Single Post
Unread 11-17-2015   #11
godleydemon
Can I have a cookie

Re: Two new animated AR gifs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The AP Ninja View Post
Nailed it, I've seen somebody posting an AR TG story and getting it moved to "everything else" . It's this guy with the Star Trek dude as a profile photo. He even posted a special announcement to warn all TG age writers
yup yup Ninja's got it. But the TG forum has some interesting rules with it, as it can both involve male to female and female to male with other processes. Only though as long as the main process is focused on the TG. If it's not, then it needs to be in the everything else forum. Though I have to say, awesome gifs and keep up the good work

The Process Forum is a little more finicky then other fetish websites, because we like our niche fetishes and we like things extremely well organized so everyone sees what they want to see where they expect to find it. We have a very large dedicated forum membership, so keeping everyone happy is a pretty big chore lol. So the organization into specific sub sets of process/fetish helps keep the peace with everyone and stop riots from forming in the streets and lines from forming with people holding kittens to blenders.

Think of it pretty much like this. All process, in every forum, except for Transgender and everything else. Must primarily have a female being transformed. Anything related to TG, goes to the TG board, even if there are various other subsets involved in it. There are a few little caveats and exceptions from time to time as well though in the AR/AP board. Scenario: Male transforms into female then age regresses into a younger female. Something like that is accepted here since there is some main process focus to the AR, even if there is a TG transformation. It'll take a bit to get used to all the posting rules and such here, but it's what keeps all of us sane in the end

Last edited by godleydemon; 11-17-2015 at 06:04 AM.
godleydemon is offline   Reply With Quote