free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Mighty Female Muscle Comix
View Single Post
Unread 04-10-2018   #15
steeleblazer84
Frequent Poster

Re: Mighty Female Muscle Comix

This month is going to be a crowded one, so I decided to bring back Throwback Tuesday's, because this Thursday I will have a brand new comic for you all!!!! But for now I have a classic MFMC tale for you all. Bigger Trophy or So Long and Thanks for all the Muscles! It's one of my all time favorite 3d comics I've ever made, and if you're a fan of female muscle growth/male muscle drain then you're going to love this comic. Just lots and lots of fmg/drain sequences and lots of size comparisons. Also the woman in this comic is the biggest I've ever made a 3d muscle woman. She grows really, really big, while the guy shrinks to be so tiny a mouse could kick his butt. Just a whole lot of fun in this comic.

You can purchase the full comic here: https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.m.../bigger-trophy

And as always thanks for supporting MFMC. Your support truly matters and means the world to me. With your continued support MFMC will grow bigger and bigger just like the ladies in our comics.

There is no nudity, but the bikini does get really, really tight on the lady, and she is a beefy sexy powerhouse. So I'd say NSFW!!!

Last edited by steeleblazer84; 04-10-2018 at 06:12 PM.
steeleblazer84 is offline   Reply With Quote