free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - SEXY NEW EBOOK: I Changed Into My Wife... and I'm Having Her Baby!
View Single Post
Unread 02-11-2014   #1
Mindi Flyth
Process Fan

SEXY NEW EBOOK: I Changed Into My Wife... and I'm Having Her Baby!

Hello again, folks. Mindi Flyth here, with another sexy new eBook story for you: I Changed Into My Wife... and I'm Having Her Baby!

It takes a special kind of guy to have his wife's baby...

When Adam was growing up, only women had babies. But now couples have a choice about which of them will become pregnant, and every day more husbands all over the world are giving birth.

Adam's wife Karen doesn't want to get pregnant, so Adam agrees to undergo the procedure that transforms him into her perfect double, down to her appendix scar. Now he's having their baby, and dealing with morning sickness, stretch marks, swollen boobs, and everything else that comes with being a mommy-to-be.

But Adam's body isn't all that changed. He also got Karen's sex drive, and now he finds himself experiencing strange, confusing and irresistible new cravings,

And the scariest part is, the more time that Adam spends stuck as his wife's pregnant twin... the more he loves it.

This story is inspired by my original Fictionmania story The Mommy (written under my old pen name, Filthy Mind) but it's about 9,000 words longer, with new scenes, a new ending and lots more kinky, knocked-up fun! Click HERE to read I Changed Into My Wife... and I'm Having Her Baby! (And remember, Amazon Prime members can read it for free.)

Last edited by Mindi Flyth; 02-11-2014 at 08:34 PM. Reason: Small correction to claridy this is a story and not a novel.
Mindi Flyth is offline   Reply With Quote