free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Hypnosis On Display - Hypnotic Transformations
View Single Post
Unread 10-30-2017   #6
HypnosisOnDisplay
Lurker

Re: Hypnosis On Display - Hypnotic Transformations

Quote:
Originally Posted by aresx View Post
i really hope you attempt more videos like this. the one where the girl tried to stop herself from clucking is right up my alley. i'm personally more of a fan of a gradual thing rather than an instantaneous one.

try a really slow gradual transformation and you'll have my money for sure. <3

thank you for catering to our strange corner of the internet
Not a problem at all, I'll certainly explore some slower transformations with the next good subject I shoot. During the Halloween special I do suggest to Jayne that she try to resist the puppy transformation as long as possible, and it's much slower.

Every subject is different in the way they respond to our suggestions. Someone in a lighter trance might be aware they aren't actually a chicken or a cat, but find themselves acting like one and aren't sure why. Someone in a much deeper trance like Jayne can have their reality changed quite a bit so they can believe they are actually that animal or whatever the transformation might be. I think both subjects can be interesting to watch for different reasons.
HypnosisOnDisplay is offline   Reply With Quote