Thread: Devolution
View Single Post
Unread 01-16-2018   #222
Sunstrider
Process Fan

Re: Devolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlock27 View Post
Understood. Thanks for the response. For the record, I do love your devolution writing; it's top notch.
I tried to give it a go, but it's the best i could come up with.
I'm trying to stay away from the Addventure lately, because i like stories with a ton of fluff, and it's kind of a letdown when someone adds to a branch and its just "bam, quick TF". I feel like you have to build up the setting, or things rapidly become as chaotic and repetitive as a zombie movie.

http://old.bearchive.com/~addventure.../1134808.html?

I wrote a bunch of savage/mental degradation on Superstories.net during the last year, just search for the She-Hulk Going Native story. Perhaps you might like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy_McSporran
I would love to see this. And thanks for your Jurassic World story!
It's a funny thing, actually.
I saved all the episodes from the Devolution Revolution addventure branch around early 2016, but i ended up re-writing and adding to them until it was an entirely different thing, a story that looks like the lovechild of a zombie apocalypse flick and that Sound of Thunder movie (i.e.: a bunch of people trying to survive as everything and everyone around them devolve).

It's a little project i've been doing as a writing exercise (to polish my english, because it's not my native language) on what little free time i have.
It kind of stops being a fetish-y thing and then jumps into a straight fiction novel not unlike that horrible Devolution comic Dynamite published in 2016 (except with a little bit less social commentary).

Anyway, someone asked me at FA for the shopped picture at the end of the Jurassic World story. So, i'll put it here since i don't know FA's policy on photoshopped pictures.
Attached Images
File Type: png ClaireJP.png (1.91 MB, 652 views)
Sunstrider is offline   Reply With Quote