free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TF Request Thread(Read First Post)
View Single Post
Unread 04-21-2007   #143
inchide

*sigh...* (and a big one)
Quote:
Originally Posted by No-Man
Okay, I have an ambitious TF project for anyone who has some time on their hands or would like to do a big project like this. This can either be a sequence of pictures or a comic book proper. This is the basic idea:

Boyfriend brings home magical catfood (canned). He and his girlfriend are having an anniversary or a similar sort of celebration. Valentine's day works as well. Boyfriend makes dinner for the two of them and slyly slips some of the catfood into the girlfriend's meal. The girlfriend eats it and begins to transform into a sexy catgirl. Boyfriend tries to look surprised and concerned, but girlfriend realizes that he knows something about this. Then she sees the catfood can somewhere fairly in the open (guys notoriously don't cover themselves very well). The catfood is labeled something like transform-a-cat or something like that. Guy can't help it and giggles at girl's plight. The transformation apparently is only temporary as it says on the box and is mostly intended for kinky fun between partners. After both eventually get to laughing at the joke, they go to bed with each other.

During the night, catgirl leaves boyfriend, covers herself up so her catness isn't notceable and heads to store where catfood was bought (following address on the can of catfood). We see her arrive at the store, but we don't see what she gets. In the morning, boyfriend wakes up and pours himself some cereal, some milk and digs in. As he does so, girlfriend spins around the milk jug to reveal that the milk was magic milk. Guy proceeds to turn into a cowgirl to the amusement of girlfriend.

Whether you want to show the couple having sex either when they go to bed or after the guy's transformation is unimportant to me. I am not adverse to sex, but I can enjoy a nice PG-13 version just as well. I leave that to whoever decides to take on this mammoth task. If you do try to do this, I salute you. Also, this storyboard doesn't entirely need to be followed. This is a guideline. If you are inspired by this story outline to do a sequence about two girls who decide to prank each other and transform each other or something completely different, I have no problem with that. Do with this what you will.
Remember this? It was on the first page of that thread:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutibaru
I hope this thread will cure the problem of people making threads for requests and make the process forums a more friendly place. Within this thread you can make your requests but you MUST FOLLOW THE RULES.

1. Requests must deal with process material.

2. Requests should be as descriptive as possible in order to help.

3. Requests must be searched for before requested.

4. Fulfilled requests should be answered in links rather than attachments in order to save Lorekeep's webspace.
If the file is not on the forum at all (linked or attached) and is thought to be good enough, it may deserve a thread of it's own.

5. Requests should be KEPT TO EXISTING MATERIAL!!!.
Try not to request for process material that you do not know if exists or not such as "I am looking for process material of [insert character].

Lorekeep, if you have a problem with this, go ahead and delete these threads. I am sure you see what I am trying to do here.
READ. THE. FIRST. POST. FOR. GOD. SAKE!! ONLY. EXISTING. MATERIAL. YOU. KNOW. ABOUT. AND. KNOW. ALREADY. EXIST!!!!!! SIMPLE!
How can it be so hard to not understand? For original request, use the art request forum: http://www.theprocess.cc/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=17
Understood?

(at this point, I am seriously considering giving a one day baning for whoever doesn't follow that simple rule, not that I have a word on the matter, but still)

Last edited by inchide; 04-21-2007 at 08:43 AM.