free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - TMC Werewolf?
Thread: TMC Werewolf?
View Single Post
Unread 04-23-2012   #54
Rei-Lin
Process Master

Re: TMC Werewolf?

Curse I'm not trying to kick and punch my way away from your idea by the way. One of the biggest reasons I like transformation is that sense of the unknown, the disbelief in what a Werewolf is, becoming one, being one. All of that plays into a mind game where both the Werewolf and the audience have to decide to believe it's going to happen or it's not going to happen. To me, part of any monster transformation, Werewolf or not, is the clothing being torn apart as the changes go through their paces. I think of the clothes just as much a part of the changes as the human form. In shedding the clothes first, it's like that first layer of "human" drops away, leading to the next bit of changes to start to come into play.

I'm not asking to not start her off naked, or knowing the changes are coming. The preparations and all that is simply a less used take on the whole idea. Most first time Werewolves in movies these days are unaware, or at the very least, know it's coming but still get caught off guard in some way for it. Even in Being Human the first transformations into Werewolf for all the actors and actresses was clothed with some ripping going on. Keep in mind I'm not asking to change your idea on the basis that I don't like the idea, I'm doing it on the basis that the clip would be a bit more dramatic and include other bits of other fetishes so more than just Werewolf fans would enjoy the clip as well (Breast Expansion, Clothing Destruction and Ripping, Transformation, Hair Growth, etc). If you have a chance to make a transformation clip, why limit it to just bare skin? I dunno, again, I like it either way. I'll shush up now! <3!
Rei-Lin is online now   Reply With Quote