free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story
View Single Post
Unread 08-13-2018   #13
a0040pc

Re: The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story

A small mole found himself digging through the ground. It was on an endless search for food and so far, had found a few worms that seemed satisfy some of his hunger. His search did bring him up to the surface as he dug up through the ground and created a small molehill. The fresh air that it could smell was pretty nice but it wasn’t going to be enough to feed him.

Just before he decided to dive back into the ground he felt something. This was something that was quite odd, there was a shudder in the ground which lasted for a few moments before subsiding. He didn’t think anything of it before he felt the shudder once again. He quickly dived back under the ground to return to safety.

No sooner did the mole do this a giant foot came down on top of the molehill. The foot was easily as large as a house but it only stayed there for a few seconds before it lifted back up into the air and then landed on the ground some distance ahead.

The foot belonged to the giantess named Rina who was currently a few hundred feet tall. Normally she would have to worry about limiting her size to thirty feet but since she was outside the town limits of Dunlin she could grow as tall as she wanted to. For the purpose of this trip she felt that her current size was perfect for the task. There was no other houses or buildings that she had to worry about so she could walk freely through these fields without much fear of stepping on people.

Rina was not alone however as she had her hand stretched out and sitting on her hand was a boy who she was taking care of named Liam. He was enjoying the view and sitting beside him was his new friend named Wendy. Like him she too was enjoying the view but she was taking it in more. This was the first time that she had been carried by a full-blown giant. Her father was a giant in his own right but he was nothing in comparison to Rina.

“Wow this is amazing,” said Wendy as she looked with an astonished look on her face. “I’ve never seen the world from so high up. I think I can even see my house from up here.”

“Well when you can grow like I can you kind of get used to these sights,” replied Rina. She looked down for a moment at the two kids before concentrating on where she was going.

“Liam told me that you can be as big as you want, is this true?”

“Yep, except if I get too big I start running into problems. One of them being that I become a danger to everyone else. Imagine that something as simple as a sneeze being like a hurricane to normal people.”

“I-I guess that’s true.” For as long as Wendy could remember she had always been taller than children her own age. She knew that she was likely going to be almost as tall as her father but seeing someone like Rina only reminded her that there was always someone bigger than her. No matter how tall she grew.

“Hey Rina can you make your hand a little bigger?” asked Liam who sat there with his feet dangling over the edge. Although he could fall to his death if he slipped forward he didn’t feel like he was in any danger. “It’s just nice to have a little more room.”

“As you wish,” replied Rina in a cheerful voice. She then concentrated on expanding her hand which began to happen relatively quickly. Wendy looked in amazement as the hand that she was standing in began to grow, she expected to see Rina growing as well but she was staying the same size. Her hand continued to grow until it was around ten percent larger than it had been a few moments earlier. “There we go, I think you should give me a big hand for my efforts.”

For the next few minutes she looked down on the ground as she was looking for the best spot for what they had come out to do. Eventually she saw a piece of flat land next to a wooded area that seemed to be perfect. She announced to the kids that they were going to stop there, thanks to this they prepared themselves for what was about to happen next.

Rina began to squat down toward the ground and she lowered her hand for both Liam and Wendy to climb off of. They did this quickly and Rina went into her pocket to pick out a giant picnic basket, it was very large in comparison to a normal basket but to her current size it seemed tiny. She placed this basket beside the children as well and they too looked at its extreme size.

When Rina was sure that everything that was needed was indeed on the ground she concentrated on shrinking herself. The children watched as the towering giantess began to lose the majority of her mighty size. She was still squatting down and they watched as she continued to shrink. Within seconds she was down to her minimum size again and as she stood back up she towered above the children at 15 feet. It was still an impressive size but nothing in comparison to what she just was.

Now at her minimum size she opened up the basket and took out a gigantic blanket that she placed down on the ground. The children did take a step back as she placed the blanket down and she made sure that it was as flat as the ground below would allow. She didn’t notice Liam beginning to look toward the wooded area that was a short distance away. Curiosity was beginning to get the better of him.

“Hey Rina can me and Wendy play in those woods over there for a few minutes?” asked Liam.

“Hmm I don’t know,” replied Rina who was taking some food out of the basket. Some of it was small enough for the kids but others were purposely big for herself.

“Please.” Wendy didn’t seem to say anything against it as she too was curious to explore a little. She had never been here before and she wanted to have a look around as well.

“Ok, but don’t go too far and come back when I call you, alright?”

“Ok.” There was some excitement in his voice as he and Wendy quickly ran over to the woods. She smiled as she was happy to see Liam with a friend. She did have a couple of worries but for now it wasn’t enough for her to act on them.

With Rina’s permission the two children quickly made their way into the wooded area. Liam couldn’t help but imagine that there were elves in these woods. He knew that there weren’t any but he was doing it all for fun. Wendy seemed to be enjoying the game as well as they tried to find evidence of tiny elves. This included finding tracks or tree stumps that would house them.

There was one point where Liam thought about grabbing an acorn that was on a branch above. This was so that he could plant it and create a new tree for the elves but he ran into a problem. The acorn was just out of his reach, even when he jumped but he saw a hand rise up and grab it. The hand belonged to his much taller friend Wendy who grabbed onto it and easily pulled it off the branch.

“Thanks Wendy,” said Liam as he was passed the acorn. He did give a sigh after she had done this. “I wish I was taller.”

“Well being tall isn’t all that it’s cracked up to be,” replied Wendy. “Although if I could I would give you some of my height. I’d love to be shorter.”

Suddenly they began to hear something that caused them to stop their conversation. At first, they didn’t think it was anything but then they heard it again. It was the sound of snapping twigs on something that sounded heavy. This scared both of the children and they watched as they saw a large figure heading toward them. Neither of them moved as they saw the figure moving closer toward them, they couldn’t see it clearly as the trees were blocking the light and they were too scared to run or even call for help. Even though Rina was a short distance away she was oblivious to the fear that the children were experiencing.
Attached Images
File Type: png 11.png (330.9 KB, 99 views)