free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Harem Protagonist - Dating Sim With BE (Last Kickstarter Days!)
View Single Post
Unread 09-19-2018   #65
Blake Isaac Gordon
Frequent Poster

Re: Harem Protagonist - Dating Sim With BE (Last Kickstarter Days!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Me301 View Post
Oh wait, when did he say that? i missed that. the game got PLENTY of funding. but cuddle blew several thousand on it flying to America and back for a con to promote the game when almost no progress had been made on it, as well as spending some to replace his personal laptop. Also, we lost €15k in taxes according to the bank statements he showed us, but i have a feeling that could have been avoided if cuddle hadn't drug his feet so much about getting work done... sorry... I'm just a tad bitter. had so many hopes for this game. I dedicated 2 years of my life to it. then to be treated like trash by cuddle and see him pretty much throw the potential of the game in the dumpster just destroys me.
15,000 EUROs in taxes??? (This just sunk in for me)... Doing a little research the HMRC (The U.K. equivalent of the IRS) states Fund Raised projects revenue is considered as donations and are taxed at 20%.

Doing math then that would mean...

The game was funded at close to: €75,000? that's almost 90,000$ which is more than enough to cover an experienced game coder's salary (for one year).

Either way after thinking about this something clearly does not add up. I am not saying the above statement is FALSE, far from it, but that is truly messed up of Cuddle just pocketed close to €75K for delivering nothing.

Is he even active on any forums. I'd love to get his opinion on this fact.

https://blakegordon.deviantart.com/a...TWBE-684396622
Blake Isaac Gordon is offline   Reply With Quote