free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story
View Single Post
Unread 10-10-2018   #16
a0040pc

Re: The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story

By Monday morning Liam was having to start the school routine once again. It began with an early wake up call followed by getting washed and changed. After that Rina would make him breakfast and she made sure not to give him anything too sugary. It wasn’t banned all together, she just made sure that he didn’t have too much.

After breakfast Liam picked up his bags and began to walk to school. He did give his giant adoptive mother a hug and a kiss before he left. She told him to have a nice day and he soon left, since it was only a short walk to the school he didn’t think that he needed her to be with him.

Within a few minutes Liam arrived at school and was able to play a game of football with a few other boys before the bell rung for classes to start. The classes themselves were pretty uneventful and before he knew it the bell rung again. This time it was to signal that it was break time. This allowed the students of the school to have a snack and play around before lessons started again.

Liam was walking down a corridor when he noticed something on the noticeboard. It was bright and colourful which quickly drew his attention. It was a piece of card that was pink in colour and had some words written on it along with some random music notes that were in the corners. The writing was in a bright blue colour and really made the notice stand out amongst the others.

The sign was about a school dance that was taking place a couple of weeks later. It was indicating which group of students would go on which day and how much each would have to pay in order to go. This gave him a lot of thoughts and he knew that it was customary to ask someone to go to a dance with them. In his mind he didn’t have to think too long to know who he was going to ask.

By coincidence his friend Wendy was just walking by as she was about to buy herself a snack. It took a moment for Liam to notice her but since she was head and shoulders above practically everyone else it was easy enough for him to spot her. She noticed him too and gave him a small smile as she walked over to him. As she had been running late to school that day she had not had a chance to see him yet.

“Hey Liam what’s up?” asked Wendy as she approached Liam. She was genuinely happy to see him and she even chuckled a little.

“Have you seen this Wendy?” replied Liam as he pointed toward the sign. He watched as she looked at it and began to read it. “They’re doing a dance, doesn’t that sound fun?”

“Y-Yeah sounds great.” There was some hesitation in her voice but he didn’t pick it up. He just seemed to be quite excited for the dance.

They stayed there for another couple of minutes before they walked away, there was still a little time left in order to have a snack before break time ended. Every now and again Liam would mention about the dance every now and again. He didn’t notice that Wendy acted a little hesitant toward what he was saying. The only thing that would truly stop him from going was if Rina said no. The dance still needed the child’s parent or legal guardian to give their permission. In his mind there was no reason why she would say no.

By the end of the school day the normal custom of the children returning home happened as it did practically every weekday. All the children were happy to be going home and many amongst them already had plans to go and play outside. This was something that Liam wasn’t planning. Unfortunately, since he had entered the school year fairly late he was having to do extra work in order to catch up with the other students.

This was something that he didn’t particularly like but he had already accepted this. Rina would often help him with his work although she wouldn’t do it for him. As he arrived home he found her in her usual place of her garden. She was maintaining it and as Liam approached her he saw that she was attempting to pull out a weed. She was around twenty feet tall and she seemed to be pulling at the weed, it was much larger than a normal weed and this caught the young boy by surprise.

At first it didn’t seem like Rina noticed that he was there as her focus was on the task at hand. She knew that she could simply make herself bigger and make the job easier but she was determined to do it at her current size. Liam stood there for several moments as she continued to pull. Eventually he felt like he had to say something or else he would be standing there for the rest of the day.

“Hey Rina,” said Liam. His voice was a little louder than it normally was as he wanted her to hear him. This seemed to snap her out of her concentration and she turned to look at him. She quickly gave him a smile.

“Hi sweetie,” replied Rina. Her voice was cheerful and she seemed genuinely happy to see him. “How was school today?”

“It was fine but there’s something that I need to ask you.”

“Sure, what is it?” She seemed curious, for a moment she thought that he might have gotten into trouble again. It couldn’t have been too serious as she had not received a phone call that day.

“T-There’s a dance taking place at my school soon and I was just wondering if you’d allow me to go.”

“A dance?” She began to giggle a little to herself. “They do so many nowadays.” She pulled a little at the weed. “Oh, this darn weed, I take my eye off of my garden for one day and a weed decides to move in.”

“Can’t you just cut it?”

“Yes, but if the root remains then it’ll just grow back.” She began to pull even harder than she did before. There was a look of strain on her face and Liam noticed that the ground beneath the weed was beginning to move. It took one more rush of strength for her to pull it out completely, she gave a small sigh and then a smile.
“There we go, that naughty weed took more effort than I expected. Now what did you ask?”

“Can I go to the dance? I was thinking that I could ask Wendy to go with me.” He felt a little nervous saying this last part but it simply made Rina giggle again.

“If you want to go to the dance that’s fine with me. Just don’t get stepping on anyone’s feet when you’re dancing, alright?”

Liam smiled at her and nodded. The thought of going to the dance with Wendy made him happy. She was his best friend at school and didn’t seem to mind the fact that he had a giant woman for a guardian. He just thought that it would be something very nice and that he would be able to look forward to it.

Several hours later Wendy was preparing to go to bed, she did her usual things such as cleaning her teeth. She had put on a pair of pink pyjamas and was having to have a fairly early night since she still had school the next morning. She climbed into bed but there was something else that she had with her, it was the large stuffed toy that Liam had given her for her birthday. She had named him Pancakes and she kept him close to her whenever she went to sleep now. However, this night would present her with something that had been in her subconscious for some time now. It was about to manifest itself in a way that she couldn’t entirely control.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 14.jpg (79.8 KB, 70 views)