free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story
View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2019   #20
a0040pc

Re: The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story

Liam couldn’t help but look up at his now gigantic best friend. A few moments ago, Wendy had gone from being an above average height girl to a towering giantess. Neither of them could explain what was going on but they both experienced a great amount of fear. Even though he was the small one in this situation it was Wendy who was the most terrified as she feared that she would be like this for the rest of her life.

“Why is this happening to me?” asked Wendy as she was still in a confused and panicked state. “This can’t be real, this still has to be part of my dream.”

“T-This isn’t a dream Wendy,” replied Liam who was also trying to make sense of the situation. “This is real.”

“No, don’t say that!” She was fighting back the tears as best as she could but this was a losing battle for her. Her voice was also louder than she expected which caused Liam to nervously shush her.

“Keep your voice down, you don’t want to panic everyone.”

“But what are we going to do?” The giant girl quickly went down to her knees and looked at the seemingly tiny boy standing before her. “My mom and dad can’t see me like this!”

“Rina!” It suddenly came as a realisation and he almost felt stupid for not thinking of it earlier. “Rina will know what’s happening, Wendy we need to go back to my house right now.”

“Yes, Rina will know what to do.” She was saying this more out of hope rather than being convinced that Liam’s adoptive mother could actually help her. She did quickly wrap her now enormous hands around Liam and easily lift him off the ground. This caught him by surprise and she also stood up to her full height as well.

“Wendy.” It looked as though he was in a small amount of discomfort. “You’re holding me too tight!”

“Sorry.” She slightly loosened her hands but she made sure that she didn’t accidentally drop him. “I’ve never held someone like this before.”

“Let’s just get to Rina before anyone sees you.”

Wendy didn’t need to be told twice as she quickly made her way towards the home that Liam shared with Rina. Thankfully it was quite dark so not many people would be able to see the now gigantic girl. Even if they did in the darkness, they would probably assume that it was merely Rina running some kind of errand.

One problem that they did run into was the fact that Wendy was now dealing with a world that was much smaller than she was used to. This made traversing the once familiar town of Dunlin now more difficult, she also had the worry of holding onto Liam. If he were to get hurt because of her she would never forgive herself. But having to make her way by such everyday things as lampposts and even a few fences only made things more difficult for the gigantic girl.

Meanwhile Rina was simply spending a little bit of the alone time that she had reading more of her book. She did wonder if Liam was having a nice time at the dance but she was also sure to keep her eye on the time. Since she had plenty of time, she thought that she could maybe finish what she was reading.

The book itself wasn’t as good as she had expected. She had heard from a few sources that the story was great and that it might even lead her to a new way of thinking. However, this was something that she couldn’t see and, in her mind, it was a bit of a bore with characters who were more often than not too into themselves.

Eventually Rina heard a knocking sound coming from her front door. This was something that she didn’t expect but she simply put her book down and began to make her way to the door. She still had her reading glasses on but a smile did appear on her face. She thought it was Liam returning from the dance, she assumed that another parent had given him a ride back home.

“Oh, you’re back earlier than I expected,” said Rina as she approached the door. She grabbed onto the handle and began to open it. “Did you have a nice…” Just before she could finish the sentence, she opened the door and what she saw absolutely shocked her. Her mouth was wide open as she saw the gigantic Wendy having to stoop down to see under the door. She was almost twice as tall as Rina and she still had the same panicked look on her face. Rina also noticed Liam in Wendy’s hands. “Time?”

“Ms Rina you have to help me,” begged Wendy. Tears were now rolling down her cheeks. “Something terrible has happened to me.”

“Come inside quickly.” She had a serious look on her face as she realised that the situation at hand was dire.

Wendy had to bend down to get through the door and she did place Liam down onto the ground. He was relieved that his feet were now on the floor again but he looked up at Wendy and watched her raise to her full height again. Unfortunately, she felt a sharp impact as her head struck the ceiling of the room. This was followed by a quick ouch sound from the scared giantess.

Rina led Wendy into the main room and sat her down on a sofa that she had just been occupying. There was a creaking noise as the giant sofa adjusted to Wendy’s weight and this was just another reminder that she was big. Liam followed behind her and also sat himself down next to Wendy. He didn’t think that he could help but he wanted to let her know that he was there for her.

“Ok tell me exactly what happened,” said Rina. She was calm in this situation unlike the two kids sitting in front of her.

“We don’t know,” replied Liam. “One minute we were dancing like everyone else and the next minute Wendy began growing.”

“Did anyone see you?”

“N-No I don’t think so. We went outside shortly after it started and then she suddenly grew until she was this big.”

“T-Tell me that there is something that you can do to help me Ms Rina,” added Wendy who was in a state of panic. “I don’t want to be like this for the rest of my life.”

“The first thing I’m going to tell you to do is to calm down Wendy,” replied Rina. She was being somewhat stern as she knew a gentler approach wouldn’t get the job done. “The worst thing you can do in a situation like this is to panic.”

“But why is this happening to me?”

“I have an idea but the most important thing right now is to try and force your body to shrink back to its normal size. Would you like some hot chocolate, would that calm you down?”

This got a nod from both Liam and Wendy, this caused Rina to step out of the room and go to the kitchen. Quickly she made two mugs of hot chocolate. One was perfectly sized for a normal person while the other was in a much larger mug. It was up to her scale but it would see small to Wendy at her current size, but right now this was as big of a mug that she could get.

A couple of minutes later both Liam and Wendy were drinking their hot chocolate. It seemed like it was calming them down a little and Rina was still thinking about what was happening. It was true in her mind that she would never see Wendy the same way that she did ever again. Their lives would now be tied together and it seemed obvious that they were more connected than she had realised.

“Do you feel better now?” asked Rina. This got another nod from the two kids. “Ok good, this might sound a little silly but Wendy, I need you to think small.”
“W-What do you mean Ms Rina?” replied Wendy.

“I mean that you need to think yourself smaller. Imagine yourself being as small as a mouse, then your body will respond by shrinking itself. Then you should shrink back down to your normal size.”

“But what if it doesn’t work?”

“Then I’ll think of something else. Just remain calm and imagine yourself shrinking. I promise you that you’ll be back to normal.” She gave Wendy a smile in the hopes that it would make her think that everything was going to be alright.

Wendy soon put down her now empty mug and did what she was told. She sat there in silence and even closed her eyes. Liam could do nothing but sit and look up at her, he was still a little worried but he was glad that she was going to shrink in a moment. She could feel the energy running through her body again and she thought that it was working.

It was Rina who was the first one to realise that something was amiss when she saw Wendy beginning to change size again. However rather than getting smaller Wendy seemed to be growing even bigger. Even Liam began to notice as her body was pushing against him, it forced him to get off the sofa.

The last person to notice was Wendy who quickly opened her eyes and realised that she was getting bigger. The panic that she had experienced before seemed to be nothing in comparison to this. She gave out a scream as the sofa buckled under her weight and cracked in two.

This did nothing to stop her growth and she felt her growing body beginning to push the furniture away. It wasn’t long before her head was hitting the ceiling even though she was sitting down. Rina was being pinned against one of the walls while Liam was being forced further and further back, he was next to one of her enormous feet that were now much larger than him and still growing.

“Wendy stop growing!” stated Rina in a small amount of panic. She began to fear that Wendy might burst out of the house. She feared for Liam’s safety and that Wendy might become too big to be around normal people.

“I’m sorry Ms Rina,” replied Wendy in a panicked tone. “I can’t stop!”

She continued to grow and there were even some creaking noises as it seemed to that she was on the verge of bursting out of the room. Her foot was already in kitchen and was continuing to stretch further. But just as they thought that the house was done for the growth spurt suddenly stopped.

Unfortunately, Wendy now took up the entire room with Rina pinned to the wall. Thankfully she had used her own abilities to elongate her neck so that she could still breathe or else her face would be stuck in the fabric of Wendy’s dress. Too had his back to the wall but he was not pinned there. Unfortunately, there wasn’t any room for him to move either as Wendy’s foot was right in front of him.

The next thing they heard was Wendy beginning to cry. The recent events had become too much for her and she couldn’t keep her tears in any longer. The giant girl continued to cry and Rina knew that she needed to do something and fast.

“Wendy can you hear me?” asked Rina. The crying giant girl looked over to the head of Rina that was now attached to a super long and almost snake like neck. “It’s alright, you don’t need to cry, I know this is scary for you. I remember when I first began growing like this, all you need to know is that you’ll get through this and you’ll unlock a side of you that you didn’t even know was there. This is not a curse but a blessing, now please try again.”

Using what little room, she had Wendy wiped the tears away from her eyes and looked over to Liam. He was a little scared but he waved at her to show that he was fine, even if he could he wouldn’t leave her side through this ordeal. He just wanted his friend to be alright and back to her happy self.

Wendy gave a sigh as she once again concentrated on shrinking herself. There were a few moments nothing seemed to happen but Rina did feel a small sensation. This was of her body not being pinned on the wall anymore and as she looked, she could see that Wendy was beginning to shrink.

This was a huge relief for all three of them as Wendy’s body continued to shrink smaller and smaller. It was only a few seconds that she was back down to the height that she had been after her growth spurt at the dance. She continued to shrink smaller she found herself able to stand up in the room and she continued to see the world continuing to grow around her. She knew that it wouldn’t be long before she was back down to her normal size.

Liam began to walk closer to his friend and a smile was on his face. This caused her to smile as well and she looked at him. But there was something different about him, it was a few moments that she realised that she was looking eye to eye with him. This was something that he noticed as well but this didn’t last long as she soon had to look up at him.

This was when the three of them realised that Wendy was shrinking below her normal size. This caused a new panic to overtake her as she continued to shrink even smaller. Liam now looked to be twice as tall as her and he was seemingly growing before his eyes.

“I’m still shrinking!” shouted Wendy in a panicked voice. It was true as she went down below two feet and still going.

“Wendy you need to stop,” stated Liam as he went down to one knee. He felt unable to help his friend as she was shrinking smaller and smaller. Rina also approached and she could see what was happening.

“I can’t stop.” Tears were rolling down her face again as she went down to below a foot. “I’m going to keep shrinking smaller and smaller until I disappear!”

“Don’t say that Wendy, you’re one of the strongest people I know. You can do it, I know you can. You’re the first person in school to show me kindness and I know that a girl like that has a gentle soul. Because of that you will be able to stop shrinking.”

Wendy looked at the now seemingly gigantic Liam and she felt lucky to have a friend like him. She also looked up at Rina who now seemed even bigger than she normally did, Rina looked like a true colossus next to her. She could see the concerned look on the white-haired giantesses face and it was then that it happened.

The shrinkage suddenly stopped but by now Wendy was only a few inches tall. The world now looked gigantic in comparison to her and she couldn’t help but feel scared. She did see a giant hand come down and pick her up and mere moments later she found herself face to face with Liam. Like he had been she was now feeling a little scared, but he gave her a smile and this seemed to force a smile on her face as well. The situation was not over but at least now she wasn’t bursting out of the house.
Attached Images
File Type: png 18.png (618.3 KB, 41 views)