free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story
View Single Post
Unread 01-30-2019   #22
a0040pc

Re: The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story

Wendy was still taken aback by what Rina had told her. Twenty-Four hours ago, she thought that she was just a normal girl who was taller than the average for her age. Now she learned that she could change her size and that she was a distant relation to the kind giantess. It was a lot for someone of her age to process but the fact that she had her best friend Liam by her side she didn’t feel as bad as she could have.

Rina was still sitting next to the two kids as she had finished what she needed to explain for the time being. There was more but she thought that it would be better to explain with Wendy’s parents. They needed to know what was happening as well as they had no idea what had happened. All that mattered she just needed to make sure that Wendy was alright after her sudden growth then shrink spurts.

“I know that it is to take in,” said Rina. She smiled down at both Liam and Wendy who continued to look up at the giant woman. “But it’s important that you know about all these things. After we’re done here then I’ll give your mom and dad a call and they can come and pick you up. I’ll explain a few things to them as well.”

“What will they say when they find out what I can do?” replied Wendy. “What if they don’t want me anymore?” There was some panic in her voice but she calmed a little when Liam placed his hand on her shoulder. For him it was still a little odd in his mind that she was currently shorter than him.

“Don’t say such a thing, your parents love you dearly and will accept you no matter what you are.” She smiled again. “Your body has almost stabilised so all that growing and shrinking to such extremes shouldn’t occur. When that happens then I can start teaching you about your abilities. You’ll gain full control before you know it.”

“So, does that mean that Wendy will be coming here more often?” asked Liam who was hoping to see his friend more often.

“Well we wouldn’t train here of course, we wouldn’t want any accidents to occur, now would we?” Wendy blushed a little as she remembered how she grew to where she almost burst out of Rina’s house. “We’d be training out somewhere outside the town limits, that way we have space and not have to worry about the thirty-foot limit. You might never know Wendy, while we’re going through your training you might unlock a sub growth ability.”

“Sub growth?” replied Wendy who was a little confused by what she had just heard. “What’s that?”

“Hmm, how to explain?” Rina fell quiet for a moment as she began to think. “Well, you know how I can grow and then shrink myself to this size?”

“Yeah.” Both Liam and Wendy said this as they took particular interest in what Rina was saying.

“A sub growth ability is something that is another dimension of growth rather than being something completely different. I’ll show you a few examples.”
Rina quickly got up to her feet and took a few steps away from the two children who were still sitting on the ground. Before she started, she carefully led them to the nearby sofa and helped to sit them both on it. Since the sofa itself was made for someone who was fifteen feet tall it made them both look very small.

When she made sure that they were seated properly Rina stepped away from them as she was about to demonstrate what she had been talking about. Liam and Wendy eagerly sat there as they wanted to see what she could do. He did know about some of her sub growth abilities but he didn’t know about them all.

“To tell you the truth with what I’m about to show you,” said Rina as she raised her right hand. There seemed to be nothing particularly special about the hand although it was in proportion to her large body. Suddenly the children noticed it beginning to grow, her body stayed the same as her hand continued to grow. Within a few seconds her right hand was bigger than her head. It looked comically large in comparison to the rest of her and this made Wendy chuckle a little. “Why don’t you give me a big hand?”

“You can make your hands bigger?” replied Wendy. She had seen something similar when Rina had chased off the bear a while back but she was seeing it up close.

“Not just my hand, I can increase the size of any part of my body without enlarging the rest of it. But that’s not all I can do.” Suddenly the hand shrank back to its regular size but they both noticed that she was growing again but this time in a different way. The muscle mass of her body was increasing at a rapid rate, her height remained the same but with her muscles growing bigger the children couldn’t help but watch in wonder. There was a loud creaking sound as her muscles continued to expand but she soon stopped when she thought that she was large enough. By then her muscles were incredibly larger, even bigger than that of a professional bodybuilder. Rather than trying to intimidate the children she smiled at them. “When I’m like this no pickle jar that I can’t open.”

“Wow.” Both the children said this at the same time. They were used to seeing her figure as being relatively normal for her size. Seeing her like this made her look big in every sense of the word. With her size and muscles, it looked like she could move a mountain.

“Yeah wow, as you can see, I’ve been able to increase the muscle mass in my body without the need to grow any taller. That can be helpful when I need a lot of strength but have limited space.” She posed a little and showed off her incredible physique.

“Can I do that?” asked Wendy. She imagined herself being incredibly muscular. Even though it was just a thought she didn’t think that she’d like having such large muscles.

“Maybe, I guess when I train you, we can find out. But there are still a couple of things I need to show you.” With that Rina’s body began to change again, her impressive muscles seemed to be melting away. However, rather than rescinding back into her body the mass remained but rather than becoming muscle instead turned to fat. It was not just in her arms where it was noticeable but also in the rest of her body as it began to swell. However rather than going upwards it just went outwards as her body piled on the pounds. Growing this way looked completely abnormal and the two children were completely speechless. “Guess I have to stop those between meal snacks.” By then it looked like she would be several hundred pounds if she were average size. Her clothes had grown to fit her obese figure. “It is fun being like this from time to time but I don’t find much use for it.”

“R-Rina you’re huge!” said Liam as he looked in disbelief. This was definitely not one of her abilities that he had ever seen before. He had seen her grow before but not like this.

“Hey, it’s not nice talking about a lady’s weight.” She wobbled her large belly with her hands for a few moments and the kids could see the excess flesh begin to wobble as she moved. “Maybe I should finish off with this.”

With that Rina began to grow taller, however rather just growing larger like she normally did her body was stretching up. Almost like a rubber band as her body stretched upwards, her excess weight seemed to be disappearing before their eyes as she continued to stretch taller. All of her body parts were also stretching as well but her head still remained the same size. The process continued on until her head finally struck the thirty-foot ceiling above her. By then her body and limbs all looked super long as if she would be freakishly tall if she were normal size.

“Saying that I’m tall isn’t that much of a stretch,” said Rina as she giggled. It reminded her a little of when her body became unstable after her allergic reaction. For Wendy it reminded her of the dream that she had the other night. Just seeing it like this really took her aback. “Again, this is a nice form but I don’t see too much use for it.”

“Wow, you’re just like something I saw in a book,” said Liam. Just as he said this, he saw Rina beginning to shrink shorter. Rather than showing off another of her sub growth abilities she decided to return to her normal form. This was still gigantic but in comparison to what she had just been it looked very small.

“Hopefully it wasn’t a horror book as when I grow like that, I do accidentally creep some people out.” She took a few steps forward and squatted down to both of them. “See, maybe you’ll have one of those abilities when you start training Wendy. Maybe you might even be able to do something that I can’t.”

For the moment Wendy didn’t say anything as she was blown back by what she was seeing. The thought of not only making herself gigantic but she could do something like that as well. Although she was still scared, she couldn’t help but feel excited as well. Her body might have changed in a way that she could never expect but she was actually looking forward to seeing what she could do. Not only would Rina be the adoptive mother of her best friend but also her teacher as well. One thing that she was certain of was that things would never be the same again.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20.jpg (72.3 KB, 27 views)