free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story
View Single Post
Unread 01-31-2019   #23
a0040pc

Re: The Giantess's Garden: Illustrated Story

After seeing Rina demonstrate her sub-growth abilities both Liam and Wendy were still sitting there in amazement. But with the woman back to her normal form there was something very important was that she needed to do. Quickly she stepped towards the phone and began to dial a number that she had written down. Thankfully the phone had been specially made for her to use as her fingers would be too big for the normal size buttons on a regular phone.

The children could only sit there and listen to Rina as she spoke on the phone. It only took them a few moments to realise that they she was speaking to one of Wendy’s parents. This caused the young girl to become afraid, she wasn’t sure exactly how her parents would react to her new abilities. Rina had given her some reassurance but there was still a small amount of fear that remained.

As the phone call ended the children noticed that Rina had not mentioned about Wendy’s growth episodes. All she had said was that something had happened the previous night and that they both needed to come over. She had informed them that Wendy was fine and that she would explain everything when they arrived.

This caused Wendy to climb down from the giant sofa and she was quickly followed by Liam. They both walked toward Rina as she put the phone down, she noticed their arrival and she squatted down to them. Even when she did this, she was still much taller than the average person, but at least she didn’t seem so gigantic to the children.

“Your mom and dad are on their way Wendy,” said Rina. “I’ll tell them about what happened and decide what we’re going to do about it. I should be able to teach you how to use your abilities more competently. Of course, I’ll need permission from them before we can push forward with anything.”

“But my parents can’t see me like this,” replied Wendy. She briefly looked at Liam who was still taller than her.

“Why? What’s the problem?”

“Can’t you tell, I’m shorter than I used to be.” This was when Rina looked at both Liam and Wendy and that was when she noticed the height difference. She chuckled to herself at this mistake.

“Oh, silly me, when you’re as tall as me you don’t tend to notice things like that.”

“What are we going to do? My parents are going to freak out when they see that I’m so short.”

“Actually, I’d say you’re average rather than short Wendy,” added Liam in an attempt to make his friend feel better.

“They’re used to seeing me as tall and right now I’m not.”

“In that case there’s only one thing that we can do,” said Rina. “You’ll just have to grow back to your normal height.”

“What?” This was stated by both Liam and Wendy who were taken somewhat aback by the statement. “You want me to grow again?”

“Of course, well not as big as you were last night. That way you can be as tall as your parents expect and it’ll be one less hurdle to worry about.”

“B-But I can’t grow just like that.”

“Of course, you can, it’s easy.” She smiled down at both of them and her warm expression did make them feel like this insane situation was within norm. “All you need to do is imagine yourself being taller and it’ll work. Since you only need to go up by a few inches it shouldn’t be too difficult.”

“Just relax and I’m sure that you can do it Wendy,” said Liam. He held onto her hand and smiled at her. “You just need to believe in yourself, just like I do?” He saw her worried expression but he saw her beginning to smile as well as at him.

“O-Ok, I’ll give it a try. Just take a few steps back please, if anything goes wrong, I don’t want you to get hurt. Wouldn’t look good if I hurt my best friend.”

This caused them both to chuckle and Liam did as Wendy requested as he took a few steps away from Wendy. Even Rina stood up to her full height but even then, Wendy didn’t think that it was enough as she stepped away from the pair. There was still some fear within her body but it was quickly being overridden with confidence.

Like Rina had instructed her Wendy began to imagine herself being taller. It seemed like something that was a little silly when she stopped to think about it but much to her surprise, she did feel a stretchy feeling in her body. Before she knew it, she was beginning to grow taller, roughly an inch every few seconds. The process was slow but it was exactly what she wanted.

“You’re doing it!” stated Liam in excitement. The fact that things seemed to be going their way made him feel like everything was going to be alright.

“There you go Wendy,” said Rina who wanted to encourage her potential student. “Keep it slow and steady.”
Wendy listened to these words and kept on growing, with each passing moment she was inching closer to her regular height. However, disaster struck when she was less than an inch of her normal size. Her growth suddenly skyrocketed as her body shot up much faster than anyone expected. In mere moments she went from being above average height into a full-blown giant.

There was a loud thud as Wendy’s head struck the ceiling that was thirty feet above the ground. Only then did her body stop growing but by then she was bending down a little as she was too tall to stand up straight in the giant room. Rina and Liam could only watch in surprise as the gigantic girl towered above them both. Everything had gone wrong for her and now she felt pain from where her head had struck the ceiling.

“Oh dear,” said Rina as she looked up at the girl who was now a little over twice her own mighty size.

“You overdid it Wendy!” stated Liam at his gigantic friend.

Despite what was said Wendy didn’t respond. Instead her eyes began to well up, thanks to a combination of the impact and her feeling of hopelessness the giant girl began to cry. Slowly she sat down on the ground and began to cry into her hands. This caused both Rina and Liam to step towards her but for the moment she didn’t notice them.

Rina began to increase her size as she walked towards Wendy until she was roughly the same size as her. She reassured her that everything was going to be alright but for Liam he wasn’t sure what he could do. Both his mother figure and best friend were giants and he felt like he was in a world that was too big for him. He almost felt a little useless in this situation but despite this he refused to leave the side of Wendy.

When he was having a difficult time fitting into the school, she had been there to help him. If it hadn’t been for her kindness, he didn’t know what he would have done. Despite the fact that he was just a normal boy he was more than determined to help her in whatever way he could. Even if it was something as simple as him being there for her.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 21.jpg (62.5 KB, 27 views)