free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Thrd
View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2010   #432
Rainday
Yuri MC fanfic writer

Re: Monstergirl Quest (monstergirl, TF, seduction, evil conversion) Dev/Suggestion Th

Quote:
Originally Posted by keitaro_2006 View Post
Here is the latest monster girl game by rb9 with the vampire and spider boss update...

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=J8HKVKLE
Oh thank you thank you thank you thank you!

Now I can finally access the new stuff and see some of my efforts!

I went through all the endings I got before to check out if any got updated and I liked the new pics. I also liked the fleshing out of when Jessica starts her journey ^__^

However... I've seemed to run into 2 glitches. The first one was trying to talk to some of the townspeople in the lower part of the town, I couldn't get a response from them and somehow got stuck constantly going right. I tried everything to fix it(even switched keyboards), but I managed to fix it with a restart... However, now I'm stuck with a new problem. I can't get pass the rocks once Rosa pushes them over...

I'm gonna try restarting the comp again after I finish up something, but damn... It really seems this game doesn't want me to play it =(

Edit: Nope, still no go. Also, the lady in the first town who gives out 3 herds doesn't stop giving them, just thought it should be brought up.

Last edited by Rainday; 02-26-2010 at 03:29 PM.
Rainday is offline   Reply With Quote