free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - Is there any instance of Sexuality TF?
View Single Post
Unread 01-03-2017   #7
Ficfactor
Samus Fanboy

Re: Is there any instance of Sexuality TF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spacehillbilly View Post
The type of transformation may carry some unfortunate implications, if taken the wrong way.
Tell me about it. You should have seen the comments when the first pic here was posted over at hypnohub.

Re: the question in general, there are tons of straight to gay/bi stories out there. I've no interest in male stuff, but if you're after straight woman to lesbian, check out the Sappho Chronicles by Alei on mcstories.

Lesbian to straight is much, much rarer.

Here's one of the few stories I've seen focused on it.
You could check out this doujin. It features Haruka Tenoh (Sailor Uranus) coming to terms with being married to a man.
This is a degeneration story, but there is a subplot in chapter seven about an intelligent, honourable, lesbian, career woman being casually and permanently transformed into a straight, selfish, dimwitted, golddigging whore.
It's not the focus of its story, but Dawn of the Silver Dragon features a character called Elmina (in the pics I've posted). She's strong, honourable, and in love with one of her subordinates. At the end of the story, she's transformed into a straight, happy, submissive slave to the thug that raped her.
Attached Images
File Type: png Fang's Attitude Adjustment.png (934.6 KB, 320 views)
File Type: jpg Elmina (2).jpg (297.7 KB, 291 views)
File Type: jpg Elmina (5).jpg (311.2 KB, 248 views)
File Type: jpg Elmina (7).jpg (404.1 KB, 220 views)
File Type: jpg [SaHa] Dawn of the Silver Dragon Ch.38 - 12a.jpg (553.1 KB, 237 views)
Ficfactor is offline   Reply With Quote