free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - PrimalEmotions cow girl game 2
View Single Post
Unread 03-23-2016   #4
primalemotion
self.visible = false;

Re: PrimalEmotions cow girl game 2

Its actually a good point about the location of a dedicated chat bar. If I put it on the bottom as an expansion to the field it won't be as much in the way.

I'll make sure to have the bypass in once I start with the major dialogue sets and have more chat prompts. I intend to add some options to turn off cutscenes, dialogue, and maybe even add save data. the thing is that I could just use a password instead of saves.

The point of the game is going to be figuring out what the pills do so they can't be labeled yet. In some of the test versions I'll put in a guide though.

I'm asking now since weight gain and clothing equals lots of work. Potentially I can just recolor somethings with masks allowing for custom colors though. Hair on the other hand is easier since it doesn't move so much.

I expected at least some trouble with the milking. its still easier than the massage game from the earlier one though. I'll make the start and end locations bigger.

The reason i bring up her name is since it's still kinda generic, but since people don't care much I'll leave it unless I find something I like better.

I'll be adding some kind of currency which allows you to get more pills or influence the girl.

Thanks for the input so far.
primalemotion is offline   Reply With Quote