Unread 03-11-2017   #24
ArcaneBEFan
Illegal Shrink Ray Dealer

Re: Small Fortune - Shrink Fan Comics

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Yubari View Post
tldr; paypal coming soon

Ok, carry on folks!
I will confess, my unfamiliarity with companies like ccbill or verotel did make me uncomfortable when I did register for Expansion Fan & Shrink Fan. And it was a contributing factor to me canceling. Being able to use Paypal definitely makes it easier to keep track of the subscription and adds to my sense of security in the transaction.

Though the other reason i unsubbed was... harder to pin down. The artwork and writing on all of your comics are definitely top-notch, no question there.

Power Patrol & Watch Your Tongue had the best shrinking scenes out of the whole site catalog, being the only two I REALLY enjoyed.. but at the same time I was really only happy with the shrinking scenes themselves. I couldn't justify a subscription based on that assessment, but I aaaaalmost just kept the subscription exclusively so I could get Small Fortune when it was released.

I know individual sales are not presently a thing, but I would happily pay $20 for a PDF of this comic. Otherwise....I suppose more comics written by Cezar Nix could be solid motivation to renew that subscription (once Paypal is implemented).
ArcaneBEFan is offline   Reply With Quote