free hit counters
The Process Forum - View Single Post - New Transformation Page
View Single Post
Unread 02-24-2020   #43
MrDark
Frequent Poster

Re: New Transformation Page

What do you mean a single clip? Ive placed around 11 clips based on the time I've first started the page which is more than enough content being released for the $5 tier (again this isn't my full time job). The $1 tier has been random for a handful of pics and teases, but recently mentioned more time is being put into the $5-10 tiers.

As for quality...Ive put the low res for the animations or people would be waiting months to receive my longer $5 tier clips. Other artists take months before releasing one thing being how long it takes in render times and I feel doesn't justify anyone helping with that tier being theyre not getting anything all the time. I also warned I do things in poser not Daz and I prob won't be switching (esp with how much content I have for Poser and don't have the time to learn a whole new program being it is more confusing).

I'm also building content in a $10 tier that will be annual (between 3-4 month releases) longer animation stories which Im already 6 minutes into it and as a part one will be released in April as promised. And everything in the $10 will be 10-15 minute productions. I've been telling every step of what I plan to do in all my posts so no one feels theyre being swindled in their donations (knowing many have with other artists for what I hear).

My work isn't for everyone, but at least I'm giving what I can in the realm of female transformations being there isn't a lot of constant content for Age Progression.

I appreciate your opinion on everything and hope you continue to find great artists that better suit your tastes and pocket book.

Cheers,
Mr Dark
MrDark is offline   Reply With Quote